Italy & Now Austria Ban Illegal Immigrants | Vital Football

Italy & Now Austria Ban Illegal Immigrants

TuBBz

Are You Local?
Immigration Crisis?

Italy and now Austria have said no to taking any more illegal immigrants and will send home thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people

Do you think this thinking will spread across the other countries that form the EU?

Nobody can argue that there is not a massive problem with the influx of various nationalities that the majority are economic migrants

Are we heading for civilian wars in these countries? or the breakdown of national identities?

Nobody is saying that someone who has been persecuted in their country cannot get asylum and safety but can anyone say hand on heart there is not a very serious issue here that needs to be discussed?

You are made to feel like you are not able to talk about these issues because you are then labeled a racist

I am not racist but would like to discuss whats happening

Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, poll reveals

47 per cent of Britons want to stop immigration from Muslim majority countries

Click to follow
The Independent Online

hungary-migrants.jpg

A majority of Europeans want a ban on immigration from Muslim-majority countries, a poll has revealed.

An average of 55 per cent of people across the 10 European countries surveyed wanted to stop all future immigration from mainly Muslim countries.

The Chatham House study, conducted before US President Donald Trump signed an executive order banning immigration to the US from seven predominantly Muslim countries, found majorities in all but two of the ten states opposed immigration from mainly Muslim countries.

Only 20 per cent disagreed, while 25 per cent said they did not know.

Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 10.00.14.png

A ban was supported by 71 per cent of people in Poland, 65 per cent in Austria, 53 per cent in Germany and 51 per cent in Italy.

In the UK, 47 per cent supported a ban.

In no country did more than 32 per cent disagree with a ban.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

I am always mindful when seeing these poor people scattered across Europe and the middle east that WE as a nation are responsible for this fucking mess and as such it is our responsibility to do more than we are doing to alleviate the situation. Did removing Sadam Hussain really serve a purpose that was worth the destruction of a country and the loss of 1000's of lives. Should the British Government have really been backing and funding Osama Bin Laden?

The buck stops here and before we start a deportation programme maybe some of the people responsible for the fucking mess should be the first ones on the plane.

Happy to discuss why these people ended up where they ended up before trying to ship them back because we wont take responsibility for our actions.

Italy’s latest government have indicated that they would like to do this but as yet I don’t believe it’s enacted in law.
The issue of immigration and racism has been a problem in Italy for many years.
Many people there are overt with racism and the use of racist language is common. Lots of videos of immigrants allegedly causing damage, committing crime etc etc are posted just as the Tommy Robinson mob post here.
I am constantly having to pull my colleagues up on their use of language during customer meetings. Actually their use of what we consider bad language in general is way too prevalent.

47 per cent supported the ban in the UK?

Yeah, I suppose the other 53 per cent are already illegal immigrants, friends of or relatives of anyway......:censor:

I am always mindful when seeing these poor people scattered across Europe and the middle east that WE as a nation are responsible for this fucking mess and as such it is our responsibility to do more than we are doing to alleviate the situation. Did removing Sadam Hussain really serve a purpose that was worth the destruction of a country and the loss of 1000's of lives. Should the British Government have really been backing and funding Osama Bin Laden?

The buck stops here and before we start a deportation programme maybe some of the people responsible for the fucking mess should be the first ones on the plane.

Happy to discuss why these people ended up where they ended up before trying to ship them back because we wont take responsibility for our actions.

Some really good points here Col

I think number 1 on the whole of Europe's agenda should be to fix these countries and make it so they can return, however, how do you explain the African migrant issue?

These people are flooding Europe for economic reasons, I get it, why wouldn't you want to make a better life for yourself, however, Europe is being overrun

Ahhhh Africa, historically that is another European fucking pot mess.

The following European nations held territories, or colonies, on the continent of Africa: Belgium, Portugal, Germany, France, Britain, Italy and Spain. Belgium's colony was the region known as the Congo (referred to as Belgian Congo), currently the Democratic Republic of Congo, and called Zaire in the decades after independence. Portuguese colonies included modern-day Angola, Mozambique, and Portuguese Guinea. German colonies consisted of current-day Namibia and Cameroon, and Togo. French colonies were Algeria, Morocco, much of West Africa (a region that currently consists of Mali, Ivory Coast, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Senegal, and Niger), French Equatorial Guinea, and Madagascar. British colonies included Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Rhodesia (today's Zimbabwe), South Africa, and current day Kenya and Uganda. Italy's colonies included Libya, much of current day Somalia, and Eritrea. Finally, Spain's colonization on the continent consisted of a region of the western Sahara currently controlled by Morocco but sovereignty over which is sought by the indigenous ethnic group known as Sahrawis.
So even the African were invaded, dominated by us and the rest of Europe......

Most of the aparthied laws we find so obnixious these days were passed in the Houses of Parliament..............

Indonesia col.....

So like my Mom and Dad she is considered an Immigrant.

The problem is the thread and posts, I will quote from the above is about [The Chatham House study, conducted before US President Donald Trumpsigned an executive order banning immigration to the US from seven predominantly Muslim countries, found majorities in all but two of the ten states opposed immigration from mainly Muslim countries.]

Now 87% of Indonesian people class themselves as Muslim, here in lies my issue, this is not a racist thread however Europe is voting against Muslims. If your white and come from Canada, Australia or Russia and are not Muslim we dont have an issue.

Darken the skin pick up a Koran and your one of the ones were voting to send home....

This is not just a Muslim problem though, is it?

This is a migrant problem and it is out of control right now and unsustainable

How do you fix that?

How do you fix that?

How do you fix that?

Migrants generally move within their own country, Immigrants move to another country. These days it seem people use the word migrant because they feel using the word "Immigrants" offensive.

Which of course leads to another problem we have

Liberalism has created a society whereby you are unable to voice a concern without being made to feel like you are a racist/fill in the IST

So like my Mom and Dad she is considered an Immigrant.

The problem is the thread and posts, I will quote from the above is about [The Chatham House study, conducted before US President Donald Trumpsigned an executive order banning immigration to the US from seven predominantly Muslim countries, found majorities in all but two of the ten states opposed immigration from mainly Muslim countries.]

Now 87% of Indonesian people class themselves as Muslim, here in lies my issue, this is not a racist thread however Europe is voting against Muslims. If your white and come from Canada, Australia or Russia and are not Muslim we dont have an issue.

Darken the skin pick up a Koran and your one of the ones were voting to send home....

Yes, she is an immigrant col, but not an illegal one......

Erm....how can one ban something that's already illegal? What a stupid concept! Surely the point is to process immigrants in such a way that legality is determined and then deport the illegals. The issue is not that illegals are not already banned, it's the lack of system/resources in place to process the immigrant population.

Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, poll reveals

47 per cent of Britons want to stop immigration from Muslim majority countries

Click to follow
The Independent Online

hungary-migrants.jpg

A majority of Europeans want a ban on immigration from Muslim-majority countries, a poll has revealed.

An average of 55 per cent of people across the 10 European countries surveyed wanted to stop all future immigration from mainly Muslim countries.

The Chatham House study, conducted before US President Donald Trump signed an executive order banning immigration to the US from seven predominantly Muslim countries, found majorities in all but two of the ten states opposed immigration from mainly Muslim countries.

Only 20 per cent disagreed, while 25 per cent said they did not know.

View attachment 27361

A ban was supported by 71 per cent of people in Poland, 65 per cent in Austria, 53 per cent in Germany and 51 per cent in Italy.

In the UK, 47 per cent supported a ban.

In no country did more than 32 per cent disagree with a ban.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

This just proves to me how the system of elected representation is so superior to the mob-rule of direct democracy.

You should be able to control your borders but when history tells us you've caused the problem I am not so sure its reasonable to do nothing to resolve it.

Small Wars in Faraway Places is a great book that goes into a bit of the history of the middle east. Colonial France and Britain started it and the USA built on the destabilization of the area.

The tough pill to swallow is that it took an iron fisted leader like Sadaam to rule Iraq because it isn't and should never have been a country. The leaders of western countries wants to keep these countries together but some should be torn apart and let find their own destiny. Iraq is one example of a place rife with ethnic groups that don't like each other and the powers at the time set things up in a such a way that they would always hate each other.

France and Britain were the masters of setting up a puppet government and keeping the country in turmoil so they could easily rule it.