"it appears that interest is growing in Bruno Andrade" | Page 2 | Vital Football

"it appears that interest is growing in Bruno Andrade"

This one riles makes me as well. It’s a sliver ffs, a tiny, thin slice. Journalists that can’t manage basic English...

To be fair, he's not a print journalist, autocorrect can make you look stupid, and it's Twitter.

Hmm...

Anyway, on the subject of the thread, this feels like the club are trying to drum up interest in Andrade to me, rather than there being much to report at present.

This one riles makes me as well. It’s a sliver ffs, a tiny, thin slice. Journalists that can’t manage basic English...

What is wrong with what he wrote? Surely you should know that he meant that this news from Lincoln City was moving smoothly over a surface with a twisting or oscillating motion. :lol:

Last edited:
On the back of that it's not surprising that you assumed I had just followed Alex. Its really weird then how twitter creates those messages when I followed Alex back in 2016 not long after Danny and Nicky joined and even before I followed Jonathon Margetts.View attachment 33401

Absolutely no big thing Clive, it's not like Alex is exactly profuse in his twitter use, which made it stand out to me in my notifications. I don't think anyone seriously thinks we'll be in for Alex to come back? ;)

As often on the internet, 2+2 ≠ 4!

Attacking player who did well at a team who got promoted is attracting intrest at teams higher up, well I never!
No s*** sherlock!