"it appears that interest is growing in Bruno Andrade" | Vital Football

"it appears that interest is growing in Bruno Andrade"

He is at the best League one Club now so why move sideways ? Think he could cope with a Championship Club and they, or some of them ! , have much more money to send our way !

Uncle Barry could potentially make an offer and if nothing else materialises (VILLA ETC) then Posh could be in the frame to strike a deal
they have already splashed mega dosh .........Eisa?
They know Lincoln have a liquidity crisis(o`hara can`t buy) so they can go bargain basement and have funds to deal
Bazzer`s logic would be to get Andrade(a potential asset) for small beans and punt him on for a margin at a later date.
just a theory................................Woodyard ?

"...there is not a chance I would follow any of our targets before we signed them."
Does this mean we have already signed him? ;)

How did you come to that conclusion? Been following Alex since June 2016 and since I learnt how sneaky you guys are there is not a chance I would follow any of our targets before we signed them. Sorry!

Sneaky us? I don't know what you mean! :grinning: Our endless blathering's and hopeless detective work help to pass the time away while we wait for the season to start.

All I can say Mr Chairman you seem to have us fans pretty well sussed out! :lol:

Ah! So any player not followed on Twitter by Mr Nates could be a target - that narrows it down.

Good detective work there excellent stuff. You have probably narrowed down the field to several thousand! I guess we can rule out any ex Lincoln, current Lincoln or Everton players then :grinning:

fellow conspiracy theorists, the detective work could extend to this... why has mr nates deemed it necessary to 'pour water on' that particular comment? ;) ;)