Is any anyone watching……. | Page 13 | Vital Football

Is any anyone watching…….

Had the 3rd jab a couple of yrs ago as the mrs asked me to do it so did it for her caught covid about a week after the jab and refused it since she still has it when it’s due that’s her choice but we got our 3rd dose this Christmas we know cos mrs got taken in hospital and she tested positive it was just like a cold (fancy that 🙄) but both still here 🤷‍♂️

Had the 3rd jab a couple of yrs ago as the mrs asked me to do it so did it for her caught covid about a week after the jab and refused it since she still has it when it’s due that’s her choice but we got our 3rd dose this Christmas we know cos mrs got taken in hospital and she tested positive it was just like a cold (fancy that 🙄) but both still here 🤷‍♂️
96 percent false positive rate when you have a gladiators giant earbud stuck up to your brain.

96 percent false positive rate when you have a gladiators giant earbud stuck up to your brain.
I’ve never tested for it apart from the first time she got it and never tested her the hospital do it as a formality when she gets admitted 🤷‍♂️

Yet I queue for my annual flu and covid vaccines. Takes all sorts FKB.
I have my views. I don't care if others have different views to mine. Its your body, and if you want to continue to get vaccinated then I don't have an axe to grind. Its entirely your choice, as it should be.

I'm not against vaccination per se. I'm against people in power lying to me, and then threatening me, to make me get vaccinated, and then treating me like the 'enemy', if I still choose not to.

I have my views. I don't care if others have different views to mine. Its your body, and if you want to continue to get vaccinated then I don't have an axe to grind. Its entirely your choice, as it should be.

I'm not against vaccination per se. I'm against people in power lying to me, and then threatening me, to make me get vaccinated, and then treating me like the 'enemy', if I still choose not to.
No one forced me FKB, my choice is just as valid as the one you made.

Healthy at 65? Am 78 and still workout every day at 6am. Missis sez am crackers and she,s reight! "Life is movement!"

I was fine at 69.

Now at 83, I’m knackered.

To all you young ones, take my advice and enjoy your good health while you’ve got it.

It doesn’t last for ever - and you never know what’s just around the corner.
Where did I say it lasts forever? I was answering a quote which stated you cannot be healthy at 65 which is untrue.

Too true.
You can be healthy at any age - right up to the day you drop dead. My father was.
Sadly, not many of us are once we get into our eighties - it’s just the way things are.

Some folk don't live to be 65,my Mum was only 54 when we lost her and my Dad was only just 65 when he died,so anyone who's still healthy beyond 65 genuinely well done.i'm 68 in june and i'm not what anyone would describe as healthy but i'm still gettin out of bed every mornin and able to get out most days and for that i'm grateful.UTB