Is any anyone watching……. | Page 11 | Vital Football

Is any anyone watching…….

They deffo need a few bigger planes to make any kind o difference. Biggest bollock dropped was not putting an iron curtain along the French coast! Soft az shite this country

About time we got some of the old US policing and riot squads. Get Bull Connor in charge and see if any of the troublemakers will want to get on the end of his ire. Wondering why all the problems in Bristol and watched a recent docu series. Some middle aged woman as Chief Constable who looked as though she'd have problems working out to put on a set of handcuffs. Need to get back to putting the fear of God into these rioters and make prisons a place you never want to go back to. Fuck the snow flake lefties and their ulterior motives. 99.9% of the populus would want this.

About time we got some of the old US policing and riot squads. Get Bull Connor in charge and see if any of the troublemakers will want to get on the end of his ire. Wondering why all the problems in Bristol and watched a recent docu series. Some middle aged woman as Chief Constable who looked as though she'd have problems working out to put on a set of handcuffs. Need to get back to putting the fear of God into these rioters and make prisons a place you never want to go back to. Fuck the snow flake lefties and their ulterior motives. 99.9% of the populus would want this.
From a Police Force to a Police Service - wonder when the rot set in????

Plod of yesteryear dint f..k about like the snowflake mob these days. 5 years ago I got arrested on the High Street fror twatting some young idiot who thought it was funny to splash piss all over the back of my legs outside a boozer ( I was wearing shorts and Jesus boots). Took me to Peterlee nick to get clocked in and the desk sergeant must av bin lalloped in aftershave. So jokingly made the comment, "Tha smells like a queers handbag!" He dint find it funny at all and said I could get locked up just for saying that. Long story short, after asking my details including age which made me old enuff to be his grandad, he shook his head and f..ked me off with the parting words, "You should have more sense at your age!" as the two arresting plod laffed their bollox off! All ended well as one of em was an ex "White Flag Brigade" ( Royal Maureen) kindly gave me a lift 10 miles back to the gaff while we had a good session of banter and piss taking, but when the meat wagon turned up outside the front door we we were met by the Missis with a face like a burglars dog!

Red, white & black oreight tho. F..k politics, supporting the Blades much more important, cos unlike the lying twats at Wankminster. the table deffo dunt lie!

Lot o truth in that. During Covid the tory twats did their f..kin best to kill as many coffin dodgers off as they could, they should be in the slammer convicted of mass murder! The bastards must av saved a fortune on old age pension after the murder of so many OAPs. The twats were trying to make up for all the ackers they gave to their best mates with the PPE debacle. Take that complete waste of oxygen Hancock, bent as an Arabs Dagger, sorted the Landlord of his local boozer out with millions for doing sweet f..k all, and the hardest work Hancock as ever done is shag his secretary over his desk. Totally beyond belief that these bunch of useless twats were given the responsibility of running the country, no wonder we,re totally f..ked!!

Lot o truth in that. During Covid the tory twats did their f..kin best to kill as many coffin dodgers off as they could, they should be in the slammer convicted of mass murder! The bastards must av saved a fortune on old age pension after the murder of so many OAPs. The twats were trying to make up for all the ackers they gave to their best mates with the PPE debacle. Take that complete waste of oxygen Hancock, bent as an Arabs Dagger, sorted the Landlord of his local boozer out with millions for doing sweet f..k all, and the hardest work Hancock as ever done is shag his secretary over his desk. Totally beyond belief that these bunch of useless twats were given the responsibility of running the country, no wonder we,re totally f..ked!!
Labour would have had us in lockdowns longer.

I guess the elderly who survived would have been glad to be still breathing.The main problem was regardless of political persuasion the way the whole covid thing highlited the incompetence of people in power at the time. Just how do these useless people even get a job? In truth you would,nt set them on as shithouse cleaners! Lead by a compulsive liar whose only thought is for himself and his own welfare and the crisis was like mana from heaven for the toff mob to raid the countrys finances and dish out ridiculous ackers to their mates to supposedly produce PPE which most of em dint even know the meaning of the term and the results of this absoloute fiasco speaks for itself.Criminal robbery is putting it mildly.
I,m not taking sides by saying that Labour would have performed better, that we,ll never know. We can only judge the performance of the complete set of out of touch wankers that were in power at the time, and it was so bad that if any of us plebs performed as bad in our place of work it would be "Lick em and stick em, P45 time!"

You say,sort of neutrally, that either party would have made a mess but you do have an evident hatred of anyone with a few bob.
There are many hard working people who've done well for themselves through hard work, initiative and exploiting the market by providing goods or services that others want.

Not everyone is a 'pompous, bent toff' just because they've got a few bob.

You say,sort of neutrally, that either party would have made a mess but you do have an evident hatred of anyone with a few bob.
There are many hard working people who've done well for themselves through hard work, initiative and exploiting the market by providing goods or services that others want.

Not everyone is a 'pompous, bent toff' just because they've got a few bob.
Think too many of these Labour supporting sheep have watched too many episodes of Citizen Smith.