Irrevocable shift in Sheffield Football. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Irrevocable shift in Sheffield Football.

Irrespective of Euro qualification or not.
Irrespective of pigs staying up or not(points deduction not included)

The balance of power in Sheffield is now MASSIVELY and for a generation or more all ours.
All we have to do is maintain our position and build.

All the pigs will do is maintain their position and diminish. Tuna man is dead in the water.

Piece of cake. Pigs are done. Happy days.

I've always thought that whichever of us got to the Premier League would be in a position to kill the other off. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if that lot ceased to exist. Unfortunately we all know that football is cyclical. Let's enjoy it while we can.

I discovered a thread on their forum " Porktalk" the other day which is all about us. It's a joy to behold. If you're feeling down have a pop over and read, it'll cheer you up no end.

UTB

I've always thought that whichever of us got to the Premier League would be in a position to kill the other off. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if that lot ceased to exist. Unfortunately we all know that football is cyclical. Let's enjoy it while we can.

I discovered a thread on their forum " Porktalk" the other day which is all about us. It's a joy to behold. If you're feeling down have a pop over and read, it'll cheer you up no end.

UTB
Put a link up I don’t go over there
it smells !

I think we are close to a Forest vs County kind of generational split in fortunes. Not that we will win the European Cup, but we can live at the top table now. After a few minutes ceaseless research on PorkTalk, I find they are heading for L1 mentally at least. Wages not paid, best players gone, and a points deduction to come. I could almost feel sorry for them, but I don't...

This is them down to a tee though.
Always outstretching themselves because it gives them and especially others the impression that they are somehow bigger than they actually are. The only thing that they are concerned about.

It's why so many of them post on the BBC football on our HYS after a match, they pose as fans of Man City and other clubs to make their point to a national and international audience that Wendy will always be bigger and better. It seems like if a Man City or Chelsea fan says it it must be true and their deluded brains are satisfied even though it's a load of bolox.

They're like the snooty aloof neighbours who buy a car that's twice as expensive when the people next door buy a reasonably priced new car, they build a 20 meter conservatory because the neighbours have just built a nice 10 meter conservatory, they have to appear to be better even though they have the same house on the same street.

They're then aghast and can't understand why the whole streets laughing at them when the bailiffs turn up.

my hatred for them had watered down a bit about 5 or 6 year back, but today ive never hated them more. the lads i know who are pigs i felt for em, but now through a tainted smile and hand shake i secretly want them on their knees crying and crawling of into the corner. i fucking hate em cant stand the arrogant up their own arse bastards.i hate the mear words uttered wednesday . i could fuckin punch em in the gob hate em, hate the kit the ground the fuckin cock eyed owl shit . hate em hope they go bust .fuck em piggy bastards

my hatred for them had watered down a bit about 5 or 6 year back, but today ive never hated them more. the lads i know who are pigs i felt for em, but now through a tainted smile and hand shake i secretly want them on their knees crying and crawling of into the corner. i fucking hate em cant stand the arrogant up their own arse bastards.i hate the mear words uttered wednesday . i could fuckin punch em in the gob hate em, hate the kit the ground the fuckin cock eyed owl shit . hate em hope they go bust .fuck em piggy bastards

You say it how you feel mate. That effing Owl is shocking though, which marketing genius thought that one up ?

Need a shower after I've visited but the laugh is worth it. Unfortunately BuImer I don't know how to do the linky thing, I have all on to tie my shoe laces.

You can cut and paste the link from your Browser and drop it straight into your message.

Good to see you posting a bit more Bagpuss.

You can cut and paste the link from your Browser and drop it straight into your message.

But Dad, that's akin to Latin to me, " cut and paste the link from your Browser ", although interestingly I'm fairly fluent in French.

Happy to grace the board with my presence but even that seems to be a struggle for me.

Or you can just click on the square box with the arrow pointing up in the top right corner and choose copy from the drop down box
trust me bus pass if I can do it anyone can