Irrevocable shift in Sheffield Football. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Irrevocable shift in Sheffield Football.

Fortunes can turn quickly in football and as much as I'd like to write the pigs off they're like a reanimated corpse always stinking the place out. They should have been done just before Mandaric came carpet bagging.

They gambled big for Chansiri's first two years and failed twice, his strategy didn't plan for any longer than that and now they're in freefall. Badly run off and on the pitch with over two decades without a sniff of top flight football. They've now seen us reach the 'promised land' with all the prestige and riches that brings.

Up to us now to establish ourselves as a top flight mainstay, to become a money generating global brand and to be a beacon for the country's top young talent through our academy.

Any word on the reason for their players not being paid bonuses etc ?, is it anything to do with their new accounting year, perhaps ? They seem to be pushing a huge snowball uphill with the finances..........
No but now they have Fletcher off the wage bill, who was earning £63,000 per week, plus Forest Fairy that has got to help. Tunaman has wasted a whole load of money with some very strange mangerial appointments. If they go down i think he will bail but who would want to buy a football club in the current climate ?. You have the same situation as Hull where the owner wants to sell and has fallen out of love with the club but no one wants to buy. All the crown jewels are sold and you have a second rate manager. Plus no MASSIVE gate reciepts, it really is a perfect storm

They've got Fletcher, Rhodes, Bannan and Forestieri all on at least 40k a week with the likes of Reach and Westwood not far behind. Even Winnall's on about 20k.

It's just madness how they've been run, Chansiri's a sucker and he's been treated like one.

No but now they have Fletcher off the wage bill, who was earning £63,000 per week, plus Forest Fairy that has got to help. Tunaman has wasted a whole load of money with some very strange mangerial appointments. If they go down i think he will bail but who would want to buy a football club in the current climate ?. You have the same situation as Hull where the owner wants to sell and has fallen out of love with the club but no one wants to buy. All the crown jewels are sold and you have a second rate manager. Plus no MASSIVE gate reciepts, it really is a perfect storm

Thought they were still with them.

But those wages will still appear in the three year rolling total, I assume, so could still be a noose around their necks yet ?

I hope it's no to harsh.........
20 points, £500million fine, relegation to L2 , Swine Cottage to be demolished and the tramps foreheads tattooed with MASSIVE.

Have an Argument in a empty room,:ROFLMAO:That's a forkin cracker comin from thee Beany.:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

I'll let you have the last word mate. It's clearly a matter of life and death with you. Maybe your Gert wears the cords in your gaff so this is the only place you can.

I'll let you have the last word mate. It's clearly a matter of life and death with you. Maybe your Gert wears the cords in your gaff so this is the only place you can.
:ROFLMAO: I spose you're the Macho man in your house then Beany are ya?:LOL: Matter of life or death,:ROFLMAO: Tha duz mek mi laff.10 point deduction for the fake massives is my prediction, which would be abart fair mi thinks.:yes: Did a pig fan beat you up or summat in your younger days or what? I can't believe that many BLADES seriously want them to go out of business,i mean what would such as thee have to talk abart without the snortbeasts? UTMPB

He’d have made a cracking journalist (if anyone could understand him) he picks small quotes from posts and replies as if that’s all you’ve said and that’s your stance instead of reading and taking into context what’s actually written,but we’re used to that by now
arent we

He's on fire today mate. Even by his standards!!!