Ipswich v Villa Saturday 21st April 15.00 Kick Off | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ipswich v Villa Saturday 21st April 15.00 Kick Off

In terms of entertainment the ideal scneario would be us to win and Fulham and Cardiff to lose.

That would make it 1 point seperating the 3 of us with 2 games to go.

No Kodjia, no Axel, no Hutton.

Terry 50-50 but probably won't be risked.

With that in mind....

Johnstone
Elmo
Jedi
Chester
Taylor
Whelan (or Barney if fit)
Snoddy
Grealish
Hourihane
Adomah
Grabban

I think McCarthy announced he was leaving end of season ?

We have to win and hope for craziness with Fulham and Cardiff, unlikely now but hey

Ha ha - just read about him jacking 4 games early.

Should be a game we can win then but as it’s the Villa.......

Right. Passed a fitness test , but having to go on the coach which leave at 8.15 !!!!!!! so just off.

COME ON YOU LIONS

:utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:

Could rest a few today , and not affect anyone else . Ipswich are mid table and we are in the play offs .
Play the lads who were on the bench last game , can't get done for that.
It worked for Huddersfield last season , I think they played a reserve side at the Blues was it ? went on to win the play offs

Right. Passed a fitness test , but having to go on the coach which leave at 8.15 !!!!!!! so just off.

COME ON YOU LIONS

:utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:

Right, if we don't get 3 points today, you certainly have my permission to kick some ass sirdennis. Hope you don't have to resort to it, but there you are.

Have a good journey.

Come on you Lions!

:utv::utv::utv:

Yep time to rotate some players, not too many at once though to keep a sort of balanced team. Should be good for the play offs with some fresher legs like Huddersfield hopefully.

Barny and whelan have hardly played so good picks, would like bree to play left back and oh are on the bench but there you go.