Ipswich iFollow pass codes issue | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ipswich iFollow pass codes issue

Have you tried loading the card onto your ifollow account rather than entering it on the purchase screen? Might not make any difference but maybe worth a try. You can then just select it a pay £0 from it after you've entered the code.

That's what I did this morning but before I could even enter the code I had paid for it on the card! Emails sent to club and EFL.

BE WARNED!

Feel like I’m missing out as worked as normal for me, although I never follow the link in the e-mail

I went in through the live match centre too and it worked first time. The previous times didn’t work through the link. Presumed it was coincidental but maybe not

That's what I did this morning but before I could even enter the code I had paid for it on the card! Emails sent to club and EFL.

BE WARNED!

The payment screen is far from user friendly. What works for me (after trial and error) is to put the code in first and make sure it's applied, then enter the card details (rather than using previously saved details).

Anyone been sent a new code?

I tried to use it, but it says I've already got access. I'm guessing, and hoping, that means mine worked with the first issued code. I'd had a confirmation email as well from the first code.

There must be local media/IT companies that could sort this and boost the local economy?

Discount codes are a brand new technology I tell you, you can't expect all the wrinkles to have been sorted out in the last 15 years or so? Or there to be ready written libraries of code available to plug into web sites! That's just ridiculous wishful thinking...

Discount codes are a brand new technology I tell you, you can't expect all the wrinkles to have been sorted out in the last 15 years or so? Or there to be ready written libraries of code available to plug into web sites! That's just ridiculous wishful thinking...

Olive is so useful!

The link isn't the entire problem, though. I didn't use the link and went straight to the match centre from my browser. Still didn't work using PayPal (always has before) and I had to register a card to get it to (hopefully!) work.