Ipswich iFollow pass codes issue | Vital Football

Ipswich iFollow pass codes issue

My code kept coming up as invalid, double checked details and tried twice more before it accepted it on the fourth go. Email confirmation now so should be ok

Mine didn't work, but only tried the once so far.

update - tried a few more times but still says invalid.

Last edited:
I had the same problems as I usually pay £0.00 with paypal. I was advised to use a credit card and it worked! Come on you Imps
Discount got applied OK but would not allow PayPal progression of £0.00 so used debit card.
Later saw multiple emails had been received from Paypal !

The billing agreement that allowed EFL Digital Ltd to make the payment for your booking has been finalised.
Description:
Manage your Billing Agreement by logging in to your PayPal account and clicking the Billing Agreement link under your Profile. In your Profile, you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your Billing Agreement.
If you need to contact EFL Digital Ltd directly, please use the following channels:
Business details

It's worked now, it sounds like the problem wasn't with the codes, but that the link in the email sent you to the wrong place. If I'd gone in via the live match centre it may have worked first time.

Still not working for me. I'm going in via the OS on my laptop.

Code is accepted, just can't 'pay' with Paypal or a card. No biggy at the minute, will try again tomorrow.

Still not working for me. I'm going in via the OS on my laptop.

Code is accepted, just can't 'pay' with Paypal or a card. No biggy at the minute, will try again tomorrow.
You might need to exit the site after any failure, so going in fresh tomorrow with card ought to do it

My code failed three times when using the link from the email but it worked first time when I ignored the email and just went direct to the ifollow section on redimps.co.uk from the favourites tab on my browser.

Worked first time for me. The link wasn't to the right place but I just clicked iFollow > Next Match and went from there.

You might need to exit the site after any failure, so going in fresh tomorrow with card ought to do it
Logged out, logged in but whilst the code is accepted I can't complete the payment either on my phone or laptop using either card or paypal.

Just says an error has occured.

Logged out, logged in but whilst the code is accepted I can't complete the payment either on my phone or laptop using either card or paypal.

Just says an error has occured.

You have Sincilbanks Syndrome. He solved it by setting up a new account.

Have you tried loading the card onto your ifollow account rather than entering it on the purchase screen? Might not make any difference but maybe worth a try. You can then just select it a pay £0 from it after you've entered the code.

Not working for me on PayPal, and I've had no problems at all before, either this season or last.

This really needs to be sorted.

So now it tells me "I've already set up a payment", but it still hasn't accepted the code.

Looks like I'm screwed.