Injuries | Vital Football

Injuries

Luke Imp

Alert Team
Staff member
Soule twisted his knee yesterday, out for 2-3 weeks. Did I hear right that Montsma is 2-3 weeks as well?

Add them to Bridcutt, Morton, Melbourne (on the bench tonight), Jackson (just back from injury) and Walsh, then it's bare bones time!

Cautiously good news about Walsh not necessarily needing an operation, maybe back in 3-4 weeks.

Not sure sending Lewis out on loan was the right decision. Or, more recently, Bradley.

I think its a mixture of bad fortune and the busy fixture schedule. A core 11 or so have taken up the majority of the minutes.

bridcutt played with an injury against ipswich, causing the bigger injury.
unfortunately walsh came back when jackson was injured, so had to play 4 games in 2 weeks. then gets injured in the last of those games.
apparently montsma has been carrying his injury, to the point where he had to be rested tonight.
i am sure they would have been rested earlier if we had a squad of 30+

on the slightly brighter side, we have done well to get grant, jones and mcgrandles through all these games without injury. all three are looking like they need time to recharge.

Possibly worth putting our record against Cooper at risk and playing the likes of Elbouzedi, Howarth and Cann against FGR?

Possibly worth putting our record against Cooper at risk and playing the likes of Elbouzedi, Howarth and Cann against FGR?
Hi Libertine
We can't afford to lose the FGR match with a weak team as it brings in much needed money.
And of course it's Cooper also.

Last edited:
Hi Libertine
We can't afford to lose the FGR match with a weak team as it brings in much needed money.
And of course it's Cooper also.
I just can’t stand the thought of Cooperman gloating as if he’s won the FA Cup if they win - even though it’s not against the Cowleys or their players, he’ll still big it up and wallow in it - IF they win.

Should we be worried that Brennan Johnson didn't even make a 12 man bench for Wales last night?

Soule has injured his knee and needs an operation, out for a further 4-6 weeks.

Morton won't be available until "well into the new year".

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/...l-news/soule-morton-west-brom-lincoln-4716144

Leaves us very thin up top until the January window opens. Will WBA then be able to loan us another striker, or will they refuse as we keep breaking them!

Morton must be so frustrated, as its his shoulder isn't it? .... back and firing for a late push to the play-offs perhaps?

Morton must be so frustrated, as its his shoulder isn't it? .... back and firing for a late push to the play-offs perhaps?

Absolutely shouldn't rush him back, if its dislocated then that's a whole heap of potential trouble should he play too soon. Bryan Robson and the 1986 World Cup is a good example...

Absolutely shouldn't rush him back, if its dislocated then that's a whole heap of potential trouble should he play too soon. Bryan Robson and the 1986 World Cup is a good example...
I remember that .As my dad used to say ,'that's going to hurt in the morning so it is '