Incoming Transfer speculation | Page 3 | Vital Football

Incoming Transfer speculation

Charlton have released Chatham born Connor Washington. Thought he was moany g*t when we played them last season, but was ok once
With eleven goals last season I would guess he would get league one offers .However while he was born in Chatham. His parents moved to Cambridgeshire when he was a child.

Last edited:
With eleven goals last season I would guess he would get league one offers .However while he was born in Chatham. His parents moved to Cambridgeshire when he was a child.
How selfish of his parents to deny poor Connor the delights of the Strand, Black Lion Swimming Pool and all of the other delights of the Medway Yowns.

Even though they removed him from Medway, he is still Medwegian and therefore "one of our own"

Someone on Shitbook genuinely suggested going for Stuart Nelson....words fail me.
Paul Jones has been spoken about in the past because of being from Kent .He is now 35 and at Kings Lynn so he has had a busy season. Might go to King's Lynn to watch a game one day.But quicker to get to Gillingham by train than there.

I’ve just heard on the radio that Boris Johnson has signed a security deal with Swindon.
Wtf ?

Boris is in Stockholm, SWEDEN while he talks with the PM over there about joining NATO. The Russians have threatened the Swedes if they apply and the Swedes were asking for confirmation they'd be protected if Russia attacked while the application is processed. I think Boris is due in Helsinki soon.

I wasn't aware Boris had visited Swindon while they were weighing up a separate claim to join NATO.

Boris is in Stockholm, SWEDEN while he talks with the PM over there about joining NATO. The Russians have threatened the Swedes if they apply and the Swedes were asking for confirmation they'd be protected if Russia attacked while the application is processed. I think Boris is due in Helsinki soon.

I wasn't aware Boris had visited Swindon while they were weighing up a separate claim to join NATO.

We hate Sweden.