Imps v Borro' rate the ref | Vital Football

Imps v Borro' rate the ref

2/10. A gherkin for each call he got right. Can't remove them for wrong ones because I don't think you can have less than no gherkins!

1/10 With the few correct decisions seemingly more luck than judgement. Totally out of his depth. Assistants looked like rabbits in headlights. Clearly knew they had a mare as got off the pitch as quick as they could.

2/10 Got the red card and probably penalty against us correct. Had a complete nightmare the rest of the game and to me missed two certain penalties against Rheid. His allowance of the fouls to go unpenalised IMO caused the horrendous challenge at the end as players felt they could do what they wanted without any penalties.

It was always going to be a fiery game from the start and I believe the Conference should partly be to blame for appointing someone who was clearly not up to the job.

bbh 11 - 20/12/2015 22:06

2/10 Got the red card and probably penalty against us correct. Had a complete nightmare the rest of the game and to me missed two certain penalties against Rheid. His allowance of the fouls to go unpenalised IMO caused the horrendous challenge at the end as players felt they could do what they wanted without any penalties.

It was always going to be a fiery game from the start and I believe the Conference should partly be to blame for appointing someone who was clearly not up to the job.
Spot on
They had had 5 red before yesterday and that guy had been sent off before this as well.