Imps v Borro' rate the ref | Page 2 | Vital Football

Imps v Borro' rate the ref

I'm struggling to just not give him gherkins. I would rather confiscate any gherkins he does have. And I don't like gherkins.

A big ZERO from me, the two decisions he got right stopped him getting a minus score.
He was clearly a "little big man" with an attitude of importance, probably bullied at school in an earlier life.
The linesman/woman seemed to have been instructed not to signal for any fouls and he even overturned a throw in decisuion that the linewoman got correct.

He should not be allowed anywhere near a football ground again.

I see back in 2014 when he was a linesman at a Millwall match a fan was so upset with his decisions he snatched the flag off him.

DEEPING IMP - 21/12/2015 15:46

I see back in 2014 when he was a linesman at a Millwall match a fan was so upset with his decisions he snatched the flag off him.

I'm only going to suggest he finds something else to do other than officiating Football matches a big fat Zero from me .

DEEPING IMP - 21/12/2015 15:46

I was kind of expecting an extra sentence to this anecdote!

NottyImp - 21/12/2015 18:00

I'd eat the gherkins and give him the empty jar. And I don't like them, either!

I love gherkins and I'm very sorry they are being drawn into this whole sordid business.

simes69 - 21/12/2015 19:25

NottyImp - 21/12/2015 18:00

I'd eat the gherkins and give him the empty jar. And I don't like them, either!

I love gherkins and I'm very sorry they are being drawn into this whole sordid business.

Simes are you the http://profileengine.com/groups/profile/422742285/the-gherkin-appreciation-society

sirmikealot - 23/12/2015 22:30

1. Totally incompetent. (I think I'm late with this, but still).

Will include this because I'm just about to do the Article.