Imps Announce First Summer Signing - James Jones | Page 3 | Vital Football

Imps Announce First Summer Signing - James Jones

I'd prefer to see some clips of a few biting tackles as well to be honest. If there's one of him arriving from yards away to fairly slide tackle his opponent whereupon he gets up and screams at the player for diving that would definitely pique my interest!

Tackling? That's so 1970s...

One of the noticeable features of behind closed doors games is how much whining and bitching there is these days every time there is an even remotely robust tackle. Oxford v Portsmouth yesterday was almost unbearable to watch.

One of the noticeable features of behind closed doors games is how much whining and bitching there is these days every time there is an even remotely robust tackle. Oxford v Portsmouth yesterday was almost unbearable to watch.
The lack of noise shows them for the play-acting tarts that they are. Embarrassing at times. When you think of the hits that rugby players take without a murmur, even more so.

Yippee we got a player! And one that shoots like Stevie Gerrard
Football must be coming home at last then, or maybe just coming into our homes via IFollow. Does sound like the latest Chancer of the Exchequer may be using his helicopter to help us pay for shiny new super sized TVs to watch it though which would be jolly kind

I know you can’t tell a lot from snippets of videos, but from this one what’s not to like: box to box that can clearly shoot from distance, Gets into some great positions, including in the box, a penalty taker, can pick a pass, great age (just heading into prime for a midfielder), decent physicality, and he has long been associated with Crewe, who seem to have a reputation as a footballing side and developing football players. Could be a good signing - welcome to the club James 👍👏

If I’m thinking of the right player I thought he played really well against us in that 1-0 win when Pett got the winner.