Ifollow | Page 4 | Vital Football

Ifollow

suppose I’d better cancel my monthly subscription to IFollow ?
Not much point in having it anymore.
I expect I can get radio Kent from BBC sounds.
I have a yearly subscription and I've had an email to say they have already cancelled it without me asking.

The NOW daily pass doesn’t include ‘bonus streams’ though and looks like that’s what’s needed for EFL games - there is contradictory info across various different pages of the sky sports website though.

Prices I saw for NOW were £14.99 for the day pass and £26/month rising to £35 after 6 months.

We really do need some definitive statements from Sky/EFL abo it what is going on / what a typical fixture list is likely to look like. There’s a lot of (to a certain extent unnecessary) worry that half our fixtures will be moved and that there’s no point buying a season ticket.
I have a deal still running so had not looked for a while. The day pass has increased as you say but is not relevant as day pass will not have efl bonus stream according to NOW website:

What are Bonus Streams?
Bonus Streams give you access to extra content on selected sports events, including additional EFL matches, F1 Race Control and 105 Tennis tournaments from the US Open, ATP and WTA Tours.
This is only available with a Sports Month Membership, and not a Day Membership. You can find more information on Bonus Streams via the NOW Help Article.

Should assume that the monthly is £35 plus another fiver for hd and multi login(boost).
NOW always do limited offers from time to time so it depends on timing. I waited and mine was a one year £20 per month deal (not including hd).

Until sky or the efl release any extra info thats all i know. The monthly does give you all of the sky spirts channels but irrelevant bonus if you only watch gills.

Also normally on dab radio
I couldn't get commentary anywhere but Ifollow But could be me so I paid the subscription.Not sure what I will do next season.I hate Sky their buy out of English football.But with.my arthritis worse it could be my only chance to see games .I am working full time night shift till the end of the year .It might make sense to look at it after that missing the end of games I've paid for would be very frustrating.

I have not bothered to read up on this yet, but will I be able to buy the games on a match by match basis (as I have done with IFollow), or do I have to buy some sort of package?

I have not bothered to read up on this yet, but will I be able to buy the games on a match by match basis (as I have done with IFollow), or do I have to buy some sort of package?

I don’t believe this to be the case. My interpretation is that you need a monthly subscription (either to Sky Sports or NOW) to watch games that are streamed simultaneously (e.g. midweek games, etc).

The NOW daily pass will only you allow matches specifically selected for broadcast.

It’s all a bit unclear but that’s my take.

I have a yearly subscription and I've had an email to say they have already cancelled it without me asking.
this was the email I received.

Membership cancelled​

We're sorry to see you go! Per your request, we have cancelled your Video Season Pass membership. This will end on 01/07/2024.

When this ends, you will no longer be able to access exclusive, premium club content.

You can resubscribe at any time.
Apparently we are going to be allowed after 1/7 unless, of course, this email - which was sent on the 22 of April - was made up before all the Sky/EFL/Now bollox was decided.

Read my earlier posts.

Day sports pass on NOW does not give access to efl games only a monthly pass does.
You can buy just a one off months pass or now and then there will be special offers for taking out a multiple monthly option.

That is as of today but could change before start of season. No idea about sky sports subscription.

I don’t think it will be clear how it all works until the season starts! Then we’ll see which games are on Sky, whether you need a special additional Sky Sports channel package to watch them, if you can get Now TV passes to watch individual matches, whether iFollow will still work to watch the league games in this country via a VPN etc.

I don’t think it will be clear how it all works until the season starts! Then we’ll see which games are on Sky, whether you need a special additional Sky Sports channel package to watch them, if you can get Now TV passes to watch individual matches, whether iFollow will still work to watch the league games in this country via a VPN etc.
I sure as frak hope the VPN still works but, as with all things English football, they would rather make it impossible to watch than to earn money from the fans, no matter where they are in the world.

Latest announcement says can watch on daypass for £14.99 extra for hd.
Interesting that they increase the day pass by £3 just in time for this announcement.

As i have said before keep looking out until the offers appear. Current 6 months deal is £26 pm but i nabbed a 12 month deal at £20 pm (normally £35 pm extra for hd).

NOW TV

Last edited: