I hate what the world is becoming | Page 222 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

This isn't a hate the world thing but it's mad watching old movies and how attitudes have changed.

Watched Knocked Up again last and Seth Rogens character doesn't wear a condom after she asks him to. You can get prosecuted for that now, its called stealthing if you do it intentionally. In the movie its just a silly drunken accident not some intention to harm or trick her.

This isn't a hate the world thing but it's mad watching old movies and how attitudes have changed.

Watched Knocked Up again last and Seth Rogens character doesn't wear a condom after she asks him to. You can get prosecuted for that now, its called stealthing if you do it intentionally. In the movie its just a silly drunken accident not some intention to harm or trick her.
Plot twist. She has hiv.

What a brave man..taking on a man in his sleep and a 70 year old.

Rwanda? Nooooo. We will keep him here for life and wrap him in cotton wool.
You don't live here though, do you?

He wouldn't be eligible for Rwanda Col.

More to the point, why are we ignoring he didn't declare and the Tories did fuck all? These are their laws as they bang on, have they considered following them?

Oh look, the problem again isn't the people the Tories want to blame - ie those applying for asylum in the proper and legal manner.

I won't speak for JPA dude but.

I think the point is, you are an immigrant who went the right way about it.

Others who go the right right about it in England on a small % front are criminals and they are jumped on to deny all immigration whether legal (or illegal in the Tory eyes).

That then brings us to so called illegal immigrants, who aren't under international law we signed up to years back (and forged under our system like the EU!), illegal if they use official channels. We have now shut down official channels and the media considers even the most genuine asylum seeker a future criminal - with tiny % use of legal and (not illegal) fuck ups to tar them all with the same brush.

My point above to your story - he wasn't genuine, he truly came in illegally and he hid. He didn't declare - that is a crime. Why wasn't it acted on?

Why did this border controlling Gov not act?

We blame the women and children and the genuine and shit ourselves and praise the Gov for making a stand. Erm, this is the nuance. Let's assess those worthy and kick the fuck out the others.

I won't speak for JPA dude but.

I think the point is, you are an immigrant who went the right way about it.

Others who go the right right about it in England on a small % front are criminals and they are jumped on to deny all immigration whether legal (or illegal in the Tory eyes).

That then brings us to so called illegal immigrants, who aren't under international law we signed up to years back (and forged under our system like the EU!), illegal if they use official channels. We have now shut down official channels and the media considers even the most genuine asylum seeker a future criminal - with tiny % use of legal and (not illegal) fuck ups to tar them all with the same brush.

My point above to your story - he wasn't genuine, he truly came in illegally and he hid. He didn't declare - that is a crime. Why wasn't it acted on?

Why did this border controlling Gov not act?

We blame the women and children and the genuine and shit ourselves and praise the Gov for making a stand. Erm, this is the nuance. Let's assess those worthy and kick the fuck out the others.
Yes good post mike. I agree.

What I will say.....

I read a story yesterday where an Afghan woman was being told she was going to be put forward for Rwanda.

She worked with the Americans during the 'war'.

Seriously. Wtf. Any foreigner who worked and helped should be given all the help they need.

This is a definite story/stories (probably thousands) that I am well and truly behind backing.

This is one immigration theme that does make me sick. American and UK military hired these people. They risked their lives to help (and also the £) but for 'us' (not us) to leave these people in no mans land is sickening.

What I will add about my immigration. Here, I am seriously only one mistake or even one misunderstanding away from having my visa revoked and being asked/told to leave.

So I have to care about my home country somewhat. Because knowing my track history (I will) at some point fuck it up and go back to the UK with the tail between my legs. Lol

Yes good post mike. I agree.

What I will say.....

I read a story yesterday where an Afghan woman was being told she was going to be put forward for Rwanda.

She worked with the Americans during the 'war'.

Seriously. Wtf. Any foreigner who worked and helped should be given all the help they need.

This is a definite story/stories (probably thousands) that I am well and truly behind backing.

This is one immigration theme that does make me sick. American and UK military hired these people. They risked their lives to help (and also the £) but for 'us' (not us) to leave these people in no mans land is sickening.

I ranted about that a few days back, it was an exemption the Lords wanted and the Tories denied it, but I did find talk that they had said they would concede that point and ultimately that was one of the reasons it went through.

But being busy this week, I'm not totally across what the final 'pass deal' was. Biggest issue is those who helped and were promised protection should already have it by both the US and UK and they should be with us already.

Rwanda shouldn't factor into it, but being a cynical sod, I can't help but think it suits the Gov to have 'helpers' involved as it further hides the fact Rwanda at best deals with 0.07%, is a criminal overspend and will in no way be a deterrent.

But it sorts of pivots the story and headlines to 'finally they are doing the right thing' and then we aren't talking about the other stuff.

Not least Rishi and Cleverley thought the plan was batshit to begin with, and square the circle that we have taken asylum seekers from Rwanda and they are now a 'safe' country?

Bluster and bollocks from this Gov again, simply so they can avoid their responsibilities and total failures, such as the above story. Having failed to declare and gone underground, he gets no second chance to apply - he should've been locked up until he was booted.

His actions remove the right to be treated fairly as an asylum seeker in my humble. He would have still been a prick, but had he declared I'd have defended his right to apply.

Absolutely horrific sword attack in London yesterday tragically leaving a 14 year old boy dead.

The police officers who approached and tasered him were brave but this really needed an armed response unit to arrive and blow the guys head off.
I see that fuckin idiot Khan is trying too make political mileage out of it.

Absolutely horrific sword attack in London yesterday tragically leaving a 14 year old boy dead.

The police officers who approached and tasered him were brave but this really needed an armed response unit to arrive and blow the guys head off.
Why are we pissing about with tasers with someone with a machete? FFS.

Yes you are right. Red dot. Gone.

But it's ok. He had mental health issues no doubt.