I hate what the world is becoming | Page 221 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

With all the suffering world wide.....this is front page news.

A lot of people hate the royals for being talentless and loaded but jesus Christ this is just a new level. Please show me who cares about this and they can go straight on the front line.

With all the suffering world wide.....this is front page news.

A lot of people hate the royals for being talentless and loaded but jesus Christ this is just a new level. Please show me who cares about this and they can go straight on the front line.

It's all a part of the great western world dumb down. These fuckin idiots have cottoned on that even bigger fuckin.idiots care what they do, and can actually make money from it. Don't hold out much hope for our planet. Maybe WW3 will do mankind a big bloody favour

The sad thing is I know people who are into all that shit. They watch Love Island and are on a first name basis with the celebs on those dancing/cooking/jungle whatever the fuck shows.

This is why I need to believe in intelligent life elsewhere.

The sad thing is I know people who are into all that shit. They watch Love Island and are on a first name basis with the celebs on those dancing/cooking/jungle whatever the fuck shows.

This is why I need to believe in intelligent life elsewhere.
I remember the 80s and 90s when we had proper celebrities.

Now look at this absolute shower. I would rather stick pins in my eyes than to remember any of their names.

Anyone idolising this crop or even following them on social media need deporting to India to drink the tap water right now.

I remember the 80s and 90s when we had proper celebrities.

Now look at this absolute shower. I would rather stick pins in my eyes than to remember any of their names.

Anyone idolising this crop or even following them on social media need deporting to India to drink the tap water right now.
I must be the only bloke on the planet that has never watched a reality tv programme ever.

Y'all might like this one, I am all for protesting and my position is with the protesters. However, this ain't it, this is not the way!

San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins is asking for the public's help to determine what charges should be filed against the 26 people who were arrested Monday during protests on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Jenkins said that she is considering false imprisonment charges for the drivers who spent hours trapped in gridlock during the demonstration.

The 26 people were released from the San Francisco jail Tuesday, pending further investigation.

Supporters had rallied most of the day calling for their release but quickly tried to block them from view by the media as soon as they saw the light of day.

The western would seem to be up in arms about the Palestine people and how they are controlled and have no life.....

I have just been doing a bit of reading about north Korea.

Fucking hell.

Why are we not up in arms about those citizens? Is it because it's not well known about? I certainly didn't know how bad their lives were and how much they were controlled.

Or is it because the media don't ram it down our necks at every opportunity? Due to x, y and z. Obviously for whatever reason they won't gain from that.

I was shocked reading. I am going to read more into it today. Interesting.

It's known about Col, why do you think South Korea is a friend?

Seth Rogan did a film on it, John Oliver and others have dedicated time and the BBC often feature the issue.

Two things can be true, but the fat baby Goth isn't currently bombing people and going for ethic cleansing, so priorities.

I don't get the point of the post dude?

North Korea has some form of nukes too plus if you invade North Korea China will intervene.

There is suffering all over the world. The Palestinians aren’t special but they are one of the only civilian populations in the world getting bombed into oblivion by a Tier I / 5th generation military.

It's known about Col, why do you think South Korea is a friend?

Seth Rogan did a film on it, John Oliver and others have dedicated time and the BBC often feature the issue.

Two things can be true, but the fat baby Goth isn't currently bombing people and going for ethic cleansing, so priorities.

I don't get the point of the post dude?
The point was basically I had no idea just how bad their lives were and how controlled they are. They are actually living in an open air prison.

Maybe through my own lack of historical knowledge or my own ignorance.

I knew it was bad there. But some things I've been reading have really made my jaw hit the floor.

So I wasn't really making a point. Just admitting to lacking knowledge really.

The point was basically I had no idea just how bad their lives were and how controlled they are. They are actually living in an open air prison.

I knew it was bad there. But some things I've been reading have really made my jaw hit the floor.

I think the difference with Gaza and NK is that the North Koreans are doing to themselves and the Gazans are having it done to them by a modern military using weapons we sold them.

I think the difference with Gaza and NK is that the North Koreans are doing to themselves and the Gazans are having it done to them by a modern military using weapons we sold them.
Yeah good point. But in a way Hamas did this to their own people via that insane attack on the 7th October. So it's not all exactly one way traffic.

Yeah good point. But in a way Hamas did this to their own people via that insane attack on the 7th October. So it's not all exactly one way traffic.

I think, if North Korea was using Western weapons, there would be a lot of pressure to stop selling them weapons.

Take a look at the Seth Rogan film if you can. Yes it's a comedy, not a documentary but it caused such a stir because it is basically on the button for lots of things that have previously been claimed, and in some ways from other claims I've heard it also didn't come close to some of the real truth.

I didn't twig you didn't already know how weird a place it truly was, the bloke is a nutter (as are those who came before him), it's why I didn't get the post mate. Such a contradictory country given I believe large portions of their 'border' are actually wide open, but defections are extremely rare.

It is now though and that's the problem. If Israel were only going after Hamas most wouldn't bat an eye, but they aren't sadly.

Take a look at the Seth Rogan film if you can. Yes it's a comedy, not a documentary but it caused such a stir because it is basically on the button for lots of things that have previously been claimed, and in some ways from other claims I've heard it also didn't come close to some of the real truth.

I didn't twig you didn't already know how weird a place it truly was, the bloke is a nutter (as are those who came before him), it's why I didn't get the post mate. Such a contradictory country given I believe large portions of their 'border' are actually wide open, but defections are extremely rare.
I knew a little bit. But never bothered to read and research.

I have been listening to a woman called Yeonmi Park. Some harrowing stuff.

I knew a little bit. But never bothered to read and research.

I have been listening to a woman called Yeonmi Park. Some harrowing stuff.

I don't know who they are mate, but yes, erm you're going to have a few moments of 'what the fuck'. And even when outside journos are let in, they have a 15+ armed guards - so imagine what scared people say.

The bloke should be made to watch the Tellytubbies - it would confuse him so much he'd kill himself.