I hate what the world is becoming | Page 61 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Some absolute bastard has killed an ambulance technical on his way to a 999 call thrown something through the windscreen.
Details on this very sketchy.
I cant think how this could have happened without someone throwing it, but surely the person would have been seen.
Have you read something else.?

I cant think how this could have happened without someone throwing it, but surely the person would have been seen.

No, I haven't mate could have been a lorry throwing up a large stone I suppose.
Like you say it's not been as headline news as Boris decorating his flat.
Sure looks like someone has thrown something at the windscreen

No, I haven't mate could have been a lorry throwing up a large stone I suppose.
Like you say it's not been as headline news as Boris decorating his flat.
Sure looks like someone has thrown something at the windscreen
If true someone did this. This is where i get angry we dont have the death penalty. Absolute no reason for a person like that to be alive.

BBC News - Fares Maatou: Boy, 14, charged with murder after Newham stabbing https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56878836

14 year old victim

14 year old offender.

Someone needs to get a grip of this . These kids think its playtime with knives and do not get the consequences. There is no deterent .

Tougher sentences for even carrying one.
Go to firearm possession level sentencing. This cannot keep going on

BBC News - Fares Maatou: Boy, 14, charged with murder after Newham stabbing https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56878836

14 year old victim

14 year old offender.

Someone needs to get a grip of this . These kids think its playtime with knives and do not get the consequences. There is no deterent .

Tougher sentences for even carrying one.
Go to firearm possession level sentencing. This cannot keep going on
Shame the police can't stop and search them really too busy with the anti-vaxxers I suppose

Reason I hadn't commented on it was it was so sketchy. Didn't confirm some **** had thrown from a bridge like they normally do, so could've been something kicked up from the road.

I'm withholding anger until more is known as they did ask for any and all witnesses to come forward, so I presumed to give them a helping hand here on what actually happened rather than to confirm what they thought happened.

Tragic and unnecessary loss again.

Shame the police can't stop and search them really too busy with the anti-vaxxers I suppose

I dare say it's no surprise it seems instances like this have spiked (or is it simply coverage??) knowing the Police are engaged with fucktards elsewhere on a regular basis.

Reason I hadn't commented on it was it was so sketchy. Didn't confirm some **** had thrown from a bridge like they normally do, so could've been something kicked up from the road.

I'm withholding anger until more is known as they did ask for any and all witnesses to come forward, so I presumed to give them a helping hand here on what actually happened rather than to confirm what they thought happened.

Tragic and unnecessary loss again.

No link yet, but news just said WM Ambulance Service has ruled out foul play?

Edit - calling it a freak accident so must have been road debris.

Bloke had already retired, came back for the pandemic as a tech to help out and was 8 days off re-retiring.

RIP

Last edited:
I have seen lorries with a double back wheel get half a house brick wedged between the rear wheels when they leave site
Whatever it is so bloody unlucky for the poor bloke concerened.

Edit - calling it a freak accident so must have been road debris.

Bloke had already retired, came back for the pandemic as a tech to help out and was 8 days off re-retiring.

RIP
It is now believed it bounced off the bed of a truck in front.

He sounds like such a nice guy. Really feel for him :shake:

An Australian man has received a 10-month jail sentence for filming and mocking police officers as they lay dying at a crash scene.

The mortgage broker had been speeding in his car on a Melbourne freeway last year when he was pulled over by four officers. While they were making his arrest, all four were struck by a lorry that had veered out of its lane.

Pusey had been standing a few metres away and avoided the crash, but afterwards pulled out his phone and began filming numerous videos, some of which ran for more than three minutes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56910687

He sounds like such a nice guy. Really feel for him :shake:

An Australian man has received a 10-month jail sentence for filming and mocking police officers as they lay dying at a crash scene.

The mortgage broker had been speeding in his car on a Melbourne freeway last year when he was pulled over by four officers. While they were making his arrest, all four were struck by a lorry that had veered out of its lane.

Pusey had been standing a few metres away and avoided the crash, but afterwards pulled out his phone and began filming numerous videos, some of which ran for more than three minutes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56910687

That is completely fucked up.

What a piece of shit. I'd happily see him ran over by a lorry numerous times.

A man who raided a McDonald's brandishing a fake gun and demanding nuggets has been jailed, after fleeing with a McMuffin and cash from the till.

Rudi Batten, 22, threatened staff at the Yate branch on 8 February demanding cash and chicken nuggets. He was told they were only serving breakfast so chose a double-sausage McMuffin.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56943732

200w.gif

I really don't know how to respond to this.

A man who raided a McDonald's brandishing a fake gun and demanding nuggets has been jailed, after fleeing with a McMuffin and cash from the till.

Rudi Batten, 22, threatened staff at the Yate branch on 8 February demanding cash and chicken nuggets. He was told they were only serving breakfast so chose a double-sausage McMuffin.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56943732

200w.gif

I really don't know how to respond to this.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Saw this earlier and was going to post, but wasn't sure quite what to say.

The best bit?

"Rudi Batten, 22, threatened staff at the Yate branch on 8 February demanding cash and chicken nuggets. He was told they were only serving breakfast so chose a double-sausage McMuffin."

Brilliant! Although obviously I don't condone armed robbery (or even simulated armed robbery).