I am Charlie | Page 2 | Vital Football

I am Charlie

We should all be Charlie. I am a right Charlie myself or so it has been said. To paint the whole Muslim population as terrorists is bonkers!

Imping - 9/1/2015 21:29

Ex-Ref - 9/1/2015 21:22

Go on then, find the said evidence. Or are you just waffling?

It took 10 seconds. By the way the article actually gives sources unlike the propaganda bullpoo of a video.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8189231.stm

An absolutely cracking respose Imping. You are exactly the problem. You watch the BBC and believe the whole lot of it. Are you the last person who hasn't picked up on the BBC being left wing? What they tell you is only part of the story. The BBC has their own agenda and that is why our politicians complain about them so much
Gawd! I even heard one commentator describe the islamic terrorists as "muslim perpretrators" on radio 4.
You (like most other British people) are in all kiklihood an honest, decent hard working person who simply wants to enjoy life as best as possible. Well, this isn't going to be the case for much longer. You won't believe me because you have been conditioned into a particular way of thinking and behaving. When someone nudges you, you respond as programmed.
Did you ever meet anyone who knew that they had been brainwashed?
By the time you admit "that bloke was right" all of those years ago, it will be too late and we will be an islamic state.
I am Charlie.

Je suis Charlie.

Just as all Catholics did not support the IRA, neither do all Muslims support terrorism.

And let's be absolutely clear: Western governments have helped cause this radicalisation by their policy of invading Muslim countries based on lies.

Left wing self-censorship at the BBC

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/09/bbc-guidelines-do-not-depict-mohammed/

Steve O'Dare - 10/1/2015 08:49

We should all be Charlie. I am a right Charlie myself or so it has been said. To paint the whole Muslim population as terrorists is bonkers!
:clappy:
Nous somme tous Charlie
??? ????? ??????

Ex-Ref - 10/1/2015 10:52

It took 10 seconds. By the way the article actually gives sources unlike the propaganda bullpoo of a video.

An absolutely cracking respose Imping. You are exactly the problem. You watch the BBC and believe the whole lot of it. Are you the last person who hasn't picked up on the BBC being left wing? What they tell you is only part of the story. The BBC has their own agenda and that is why our politicians complain about them so much
Gawd! I even heard one commentator describe the islamic terrorists as "muslim perpretrators" on radio 4.
You (like most other British people) are in all kiklihood an honest, decent hard working person who simply wants to enjoy life as best as possible. Well, this isn't going to be the case for much longer. You won't believe me because you have been conditioned into a particular way of thinking and behaving. When someone nudges you, you respond as programmed.
By the time you admit "that bloke was right" all of those years ago, it will be too late and we will be an islamic state.
I am Charlie.
I won't believe anyone or any organisation with a racist agenda. That is you, and that is Britain First who used this tragedy to sell hoodies - with links to their shop on evvery related post. They are a disgusting organisation and anybody who supports them or promotes their agenda is a disgusting individual.

I am Charlie.

I have never believed all what is put in front of me regards politics and religion. So no I am not the problem. You are the one stuck believing the propaganda. Look closer to home for the problem.

Those people that died in that Paris office fought radical thoughts via cartoons and satire, they were equally scathing of all, be they Christian or Muslim.
So please do not use their deaths to stir more racial hatred, that is exactly what these radicals wanted, we fall into that trap and they have won.

Imping - 10/1/2015 11:36

I am Charlie.

I have never believed all what is put in front of me regards politics and religion. So no I am not the problem. You are the one stuck believing the propaganda. Look closer to home for the problem.

Your ignorance is on a previously unknown scale! Whenever was ilsam a race? Muslims are people, islamification is an idea. Doh!
I have a degree in Deveolpment in the Third World. I have travelled to dozens of developing countries -my favourite is India. I have had girlfriends who's skin colour happened to be dark. I don't believe that my white skin makes me any better than other people. So if you are looking for a racist you'll have to look elsewhere.
You spout out the same left wing arguments. You are completely brainwashed and beyond hope. More important to you is winning a poster argument with well worn cliches that finding the actual truth.

Her's abloke who'll disappoint you; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281941/600-000-decade-white-flight-London-White-Britons-minority-capital.html

Ex-Ref - 10/1/2015 12:25

Imping - 10/1/2015 11:36

I am Charlie.

Your ignorance is on a previously unknown scale! Whenever was ilsam a race? Muslims are people, islamification is an idea. Doh!
I have a degree in Deveolpment in the Third World. I have travelled to dozens of developing countries -my favourite is India. I have had girlfriends who's skin colour happened to be dark. I don't believe that my white skin makes me any better than other people. So if you are looking for a racist you'll have to look elsewhere.
You spout out the same left wing arguments. You are completely brainwashed and beyond hope. More important to you is winning a poster argument with well worn cliches that finding the actual truth.

Her's abloke who'll disappoint you; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281941/600-000-decade-white-flight-London-White-Britons-minority-capital.html

If you are as educated as you say and I have no doubt you are can you please show me where I have said Islam is a race? As for my ignorance, I am delighted to be this ignorant if the alternative is to be as you. BTW I have never suggested or thought you were a racist either.

Ok Ex-Ref, say you're correct and that there's a massive conspiracy to turn Britain into an Islamic State. Why? Who gains from it? The BBC who produces decidedly un Islamic programming? (They even showed the Mohammed cartoon on TV). A society where religion is actually shrinking? The billion pound alcohol/gambling/movie industries that simply wouldn't exist under the black flag?

The military industrial complex that depends on selling weapons to Israel - the greatest enemy of many Muslim states?

You've got to give an actual reason for why this shady cabal is brainwashing us all into becoming Muslim because nobody actually gains anything from it. At all.

You're talking pooe and you know it, that video is pooe. It is unsourced. You are an Islamophobe pure and simple.

forza_imps - 10/1/2015 13:37

Ok Ex-Ref, say you're correct and that there's a massive conspiracy to turn Britain into an Islamic State. Why? Who gains from it? The BBC who produces decidedly un Islamic programming? (They even showed the Mohammed cartoon on TV). A society where religion is actually shrinking? The billion pound alcohol/gambling/movie industries that simply wouldn't exist under the black flag?

The military industrial complex that depends on selling weapons to Israel - the greatest enemy of many Muslim states?

You've got to give an actual reason for why this shady cabal is brainwashing us all into becoming Muslim because nobody actually gains anything from it. At all.

You're talking pooe and you know it, that video is pooe. It is unsourced. You are an Islamophobe pure and simple.

I'll research some stuff for, it might save the lives of your children one day.
Meanwhile; we are currently at war in Syria and Iraq. The RAF is bombing ISIS and the army is fighting them. During WW2 we fought the Nazis. Any sympathisers were interrned. Read this short report which I found a minute ago;
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/80-of-london-muslims-support-isis/

A simple but horrifying factual video. Watch it (10 mins) and you will see what the story is all about. I have lived in areas of the UK where close by, Christian people, alcohol drinkers or women alone are disallowed by sharia law patrols.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=690722630983204&set=vb.103875636334576&type=2&theater