How old is Apollyon? | Page 155 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

I've tried to watch Michael Portillo several times now and have finally given up. His choice of coloured clothing gives me the pip and that bloody book of his .................. nuf said.

None too keen on some of that grub you lot talk about either.

Wonder if it's the weather ?

Its 1c or 33f in old money here duck

The toast its golden, the coffee is strong and the dog needs walking.

Toodlepip:tophat:

One last thing; the wife tells me I am cooking salmon tonight. I normally mix soy, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and a few chilli flakes and brush the mixture over the fillets.

Ill be serving it on a bed of spiced rice and serving with green leaves

:band2:

Its 1c or 33f in old money here duck

The toast its golden, the coffee is strong and the dog needs walking.

Toodlepip:tophat:

One last thing; the wife tells me I am cooking salmon tonight. I normally mix soy, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and a few chilli flakes and brush the mixture over the fillets.

Ill be serving it on a bed of spiced rice and serving with green leaves

:band2:

Can't see where you've mentioned a battered sausage in that recipe chap? Or are you having it for starters?

1c, blimey, it's been up just over 40c here for the last 4 days, cooler now though at 7 in the evening but too hot and humid to BBQ. Wouldn't mind trying your salmon, eating that is. Mine is simpler but there's never any left.
Our dog's been walked, next doors ginger cat has been fed, they're away for a week and it won't go home.
And AC you know what you can do with your battered sausage.

:yes:

I've tried to watch Michael Portillo several times now and have finally given up. His choice of coloured clothing gives me the pip and that bloody book of his .................. nuf said.

None too keen on some of that grub you lot talk about either.

Wonder if it's the weather ?
It's raining fisH cakes chap.Cracking name for a song that.Toodlepip!

What a joy chaps, coming in from work and reading such insightful posts.Cracking read chaps and very educational.Well done fellas and pats on backs all round! Bonjour.

Smashing thread lads and its nice to see you all varying your diet. However, never forget that this thread was built on battered sausage and fisHcakes. I think ill take it to a new level with some tempura venison sausage and Scandinavian fisHcakes.

None of that foreign muck in our house fellas

Have a lovely day chaps

Toodlepip!

Last edited: