How old is Apollyon? | Page 154 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Port with yoghurt? Not sure about that chap! You do have some strange tastes chap!
Cracking it is chap. Just got back from the chippy fellas but closed at 10.25am. What's s all that about? Where can you get 2 fisH cakes and a port yoghurt smoothie for breakfast these days.Bonjour.

Another cracking Saturday chaps.What a run of results fellas.Anyone broke any mirrors or forget to get the fisH cakes in chaps?

Apologies all but no amount of fishcakes will lighten my mood today.

Just like to say fook the world and everyone in it, apart from forest, u make me happy when skies r grey....

Go and get 3pts u mother fuckers!!!!!!!

Is it just me chaps(?) but wondered if anyone else notices the loud jacket and trouser combination by Michael Portillo on that railway programme and often by one of two fellas on that antique roadtrip.I often watch these programmes on BBC 2 just to guess ,for example, whether it will bright green trousers with a purple jacket.......glad it was just me chaps! Bonjour and room temperature Brie.

Is it just me chaps(?) but wondered if anyone else notices the loud jacket and trouser combination by Michael Portillo on that railway programme and often by one of two fellas on that antique roadtrip.I often watch these programmes on BBC 2 just to guess ,for example, whether it will bright green trousers with a purple jacket.......glad it was just me chaps! Bonjour and room temperature Brie.

What has this got to do with fisHcakes chap?

I am envious of Apollyon and Jackdaw chap. Imagine their excitement when they next log in and realise they have all these interesting, thought-provoking and life-affirming posts to read through!

I hope they drink it in chap - and I don't mean one of your fisHcake smoothies!!

I am envious of Apollyon and Jackdaw chap. Imagine their excitement when they next log in and realise they have all these interesting, thought-provoking and life-affirming posts to read through!

I hope they drink it in chap - and I don't mean one of your fisHcake smoothies!!
A port yoghurt smoothie could do the trick though chap.

Last edited: