How old is Apollyon? | Page 139 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

What ho chaps

Been doing some interesting historical research- would u believe it, old bill Shakespeare was a fish cake fan. But it turns out he was dogged by haters his whole life who re-wrote most of his work to erase his love of fish cakes.

Some of his best lines have been lost due to the actions of trolls and haters.

For example originally Juliet was a fish cake.

Learn something new every day

Is this a battered sausage which I see before me chap? These deeds must not be thought after these ways so it will make us eat fishcakes.

Among the classics.

But there r many- few as desperate as fish cake, fish cake, my kingdom for a fish cake. Probably the most expensive fish cake in history- u wud need more money than sand to afford it.

Cracking traditional Sunday dinner chaps.Roast potatoes,a selection of vegetables,Yorkshire pudding and ,of course, fisH cakes.Of course that means it will be battered sausage next week, as we like to vary it each week.

Cracking traditional Sunday dinner chaps.Roast potatoes,a selection of vegetables,Yorkshire pudding and ,of course, fisH cakes.Of course that means it will be battered sausage next week, as we like to vary it each week.

But the big question is chap: Will Mrs Radford be getting the fisHcakes in on Wednesday?

Well? Will she? WELL WILL SHE?