How old is Apollyon? | Page 138 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Cracking effort lads

Triple M was a bit of a let down. The fisHcakes were cold and choc ices were warm. AC got his knickers in a twist about Brexit and Hamburgerhead fainted when OKD guffed

Next week im taking my microwave to make sure the fisHcakes are heated up. Anyway I too am tired so I am off to bed to dream of fritters and saveloys with a small pot of curry sauce for dipping

Good morning bestest mates

Terrible nights sleep chaps. Took me ages to get off then I woke every 40 mins or so.

That will teach me for talking about delectable delights before bed

It was the Brexit Fred which I had a problem with AS YOU WELL KNOW you little tinker.

I called for it to be ICED but our resident brexiter Woanz had a few Moanz about standing in the way of democracy. Sick shitehawk freaky *****************.

Have a great Tuesday pals x

You must know him. Theres only 2 sexy freaks from Hucknall on here and you're one of them and he's the other x

I actually reckon I know who it is, Craig, little fat lad who works at electrical supplies firm. Good looking lad but light in the pants area, as well you know his little tinker

I had flavoured gin last night chaps. Never had it before but I wouldnt recommend it to my enemies. I feel awful this morning

I had flavoured gin last night chaps. Never had it before but I wouldnt recommend it to my enemies. I feel awful this morning
it's what everyone seems to drink these days chap.Did you try a battered sausage flavour or stick to the trusted Fish cake variety?