How many old "Talk Forest 'members on here | Page 4 | Vital Football

How many old "Talk Forest 'members on here

Chilwell_Red - 10/4/2013 11:52

Marlon wasn't the same Birmingham Red who lied about his cousin dying at 7/7 though was he ?

Marlon was the guy with the Thai Bride who worked for the RAC ????, give him his due though could hold his own in a a row.

Whatever happened to that Silvio bloke, caused many a row on various sites although so obvious that half the time he was doing it deliberate for a reaction

Silvio is someone to feel really sorry for. It emerged that during his spells of non-stop trolling on the boards he had a massive gambling addiction and had spiraling debts causing him to steal from his Mother to fund his addiction. His trolling was just his way of making himself feel better and having some laughs in his life.

I must admit I found him hilarious especially how people used to get so riled by him when it was obvious he was trolling to just flame the board as much as he possibly could. He's banned from every Forest site now as far as I am aware.

Marlon on the other hand is just an obnoxious fooktard who loved acting as the forum bully from the safety of behind his screen.

Marlon wasn't too bad, he got shafted by some of his associates but to be fair he kept coming back on. I've not seen him at a forest game for years though, or any of his old crew.

Someone sent me this picture of Marlon and his missus. Marlon's the shaven headed one in the middle.

E R - 10/4/2013 08:42

Who was that loon on there that rich b used to argue with?

Hobart

Man they were some funny times

Basically people just took it a little bit too serious at the end and fair play to people like TBRB and PR for having to mod on there. Honestly though the last couple of years was on the wain but in its day there would be 30 pages threads with 10k views

Hobie really was "special" :19: but even though I was infuriated by here sometimes, I thought some of the treatment of Hannah went a bit too far.

Why did Hannah post of all her problems and difficulties and then complain when people ripped her to shreds over it?

Why on Earth would anyone post anything personal about themselves on a board?

Kier - 10/4/2013 14:33

Someone sent me this picture of Marlon and his missus. Marlon's the shaven headed one in the middle.

Looks like he's lost a bit of timber since his Soccer AM appearance.

Difficult to get to the CG from Pattaya.

Phatnovice - 10/4/2013 14:35

E R - 10/4/2013 08:42

Who was that loon on there that rich b used to argue with?

Hobart

Man they were some funny times

Basically people just took it a little bit too serious at the end and fair play to people like TBRB and PR for having to mod on there. Honestly though the last couple of years was on the wain but in its day there would be 30 pages threads with 10k views

Hobie really was "special" :19: but even though I was infuriated by here sometimes, I thought some of the treatment of Hannah went a bit too far.

i never went in for the hannah thing. i only argued with everybody else

funny thing was that when i first started on the OF i had a different name and marlon was bullying anyone in sight

after i smashed him to pieces for a few years and i actually grew a bit of respect for him tbh

What was your name on TF?

i think i might remember you

why are people sending you pictures of a bloke you dont know? (unless you are the one who has been blacked out :15: )

Look at the neon sign in the background

"sexy in the city" :3:

not being funny but how wrong does that bloke far left look - i bet that girl with him is what 30? he must be 60 if he is a day :155:

I've been a member on just about every Forest forum since (and including) the OF. My favourite was always alternative forest which was basically 99% mental and 1% Forest. The admin's username was Foot, I think. In terms of TF, I managed to slowly accumulate 1000 posts on there over about 5 years. What a waste of time! I post on LTLF but it's a drivel forum mostly. I read Talkback until it went kaput recently - that was a great forum for non-Forest stuff.

I used to enjoy the Official Forum but I guess if you are Doughty and people are continually abusing you in a forum in which you pay for, you are entitled to shut it down.

TF was created in the aftermath of that along with ForestFans.net which still remains. LTLF is hideous though. Shame TF went but ultimately these things aren't always cheap to run and often fall on one person to fund.

How much would it cost to run a forum such as Talk Forest? Roughly.

I've heard Kev has a Bentley, that's all.

Not sure but I know Forest Fans isn't cheap at all in relative terms. All comes down to bandwidth and how reliable you want your forum to be especially if you have a lot of traffic coming at once. People with better knowledge than me will be able to give a better idea.

I rember one of the Mods mentioning sums between £1200 & £2500 per yr dependent on who provides the web space.

I was always glad to do my bit with funds as was ER i remember, but there were too many" tight wads"who wanted their fun for free!

The whole Hannah thing used to sicken me a bit. Bunch of grown men fawning over a kid. Disgusting really.

The best battles were the classic Left v Right. Rip roaring sessions between the loons and the righteous. The annual battle with Ming over exam results was my favourite.

Still, more than any forum, there were laugh out loud at work moments on that site. People used to think I was off my head, when suddenly I'd drop into pure fits of laughter and not stop for about 10 minutes.

My memory not being what it was used to (I can only remember Johnny Foreigner and the Commons Song and one of ERs comebacks on TML - can't remember the words, but I think it was in the Hilsborough thread).

Anyone else remember any proper laugh out loud moments?

Does anyone remember when Marlon accused ER of harassing by making nuisance phone calls but then cowered when it came to turning up any evidence?

The fact that he was a member of the R.I.P. Raoul Moat page really summed him up.

E R - 9/4/2013 16:57

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23279&page=7 pages 7 and 8 - true ER

Quality!

"I'd shag the fat'un in the lace tights after a few beers though"

:19:

E R - 10/4/2013 15:06

Look at the neon sign in the background

"sexy in the city" :3:

not being funny but how wrong does that bloke far left look - i bet that girl with him is what 30? he must be 60 if he is a day :155:

She may only be about 30 but he love him long time!