How many old "Talk Forest 'members on here | Page 6 | Vital Football

How many old "Talk Forest 'members on here

nffcbasford - 12/4/2013 02:58

E R - 11/4/2013 09:04

Kier - 10/4/2013 22:04

Does anyone remember when Marlon accused ER of harassing by making nuisance phone calls but then cowered when it came to turning up any evidence?

The fact that he was a member of the R.I.P. Raoul Moat page really summed him up.

i am a bit of a tosser on the net but i work in a bank in the city

:

I'm confused... Is this an attempt to explain why you are a tosser or you saying that you ain't really a tosser? :45:

little out of column A and a little our of column B :14:

Tricky Macc Lad - 11/4/2013 21:15

LOL - funny how some people's versions of events manage to get altered, isn't it?

ER - see you've mellowed a bit on here? And I thought I was right wing? You took the biscuit and then some on TF!

BTW - still not yet 50, and I managed to dig up some old school footy photos. The earliest photo was from 1970, but I started school, and started playing for the school team, in that first year - which was from September 1969......

Not that it really matters - but you'd think being in your job you'd have a grip on maths? :-)

i was always very mellow tbh and cannot remember a single incident of someone getting me wound up

water off a ducks back and if you live by the sword now and again you get a few cuts. A few got very carried away on there though :149:

You played for the school when you was at nursery or first year infants?

i didnt know you came on here. I thought you was on LTLF or was it them that kicked you off?

Blimey you go from forum to forum like the aliens on independance day

You are alway welcome back to TRFF mate if you want me to send you the link and get your account activated let me know :91:

James85 - 12/4/2013 00:55

Sawdon - 11/4/2013 23:54

In my younger days I took a picture of Hannah, she was begging me not to post it, needless to say I never did (someone else did) by rights I should of at least got sucked off by her for not posting it, in all seriousness I felt sorry for her, but she didn't help herself, what happened with dave Lincoln? Didn't he do a no show when stoyen came over, and hasn't been seen since, whippet was a funny poster, I think he's mellowed abit now though, used to sit for hours on OF/TF pissing myself. Anybody remember nemesis? He banned me once because someone saw me having a piss at derby after the toilets got smashed in, had nothing to do with me.

I remember Stoyan coming over. Does he still post anywhere? What was so significant about Dave Lincoln's no show?

I remember nemesis. There is someone on here called nemesis with a series of numbers, I've asked and it isn't the same guy.

I was only a kid during the days of the OF, but loved it.

Sawdon, did you play in the footie match?
Not seen stoyens name on any other forum apart from TF, can't remember about dave Lincoln, I know all the lads he went with fell out with him about it, yeah I played in goal for savos team, think I played in 4 altogether, was a good crack, did u?
Pope, I took a picture of her at reading away, might still have it somewhere, yeah I used to wear a Burberry hat, tbf I used to wear it before it got a bad name, stopped wearing it as soon as it got chivvy, plus mine was real, yeah 25 now, was 14 when I first signed up for the OF.

Some of the Talk Forest lot seem to be on the #nffc twitter feed. I've seen Mr T on thereafter he showed his new forest tatoo of a Mr Man character with the words Mr Forest above it. I thought it was a joke to start with but it soon became apparant it wasn't.

The problem with Talk Forest was the mods became all self important and made sure you knew it was 'theirs' but they didn't have the cash to pay for it.

E R - 12/4/2013 09:20

i was always very mellow tbh and cannot remember a single incident of someone getting me wound up

water off a ducks back and if you live by the sword now and again you get a few cuts. A few got very carried away on there though :149:

You played for the school when you was at nursery or first year infants?

i didnt know you came on here. I thought you was on LTLF or was it them that kicked you off?

Blimey you go from forum to forum like the aliens on independance day

You are alway welcome back to TRFF mate if you want me to send you the link and get your account activated let me know :91:

Mellow? LMFAO - only if you are comparing yourself to Genghis Khan! :3:

I'm not going to explain again about the school football thing - surely being a banker you can work out the simple maths of it? I've even given you the date I started primary school......but yes, we did have a school team right from the very first year - didn't everyone?

As for TRFF - it only exists so that some of you can show their true colours in a way that would get you instantly banned off any other forum. And maybe worse. Fair play if that's how you want to pass your time, but I'd rather not associate with the sorts of comments that get posted on there, if that's all the same to you? :22:

As for flitting between forums - yep - done that too, but this is the only one I use now that TF is gone - but remind us again how many forums you're a member of? 89:

Post deleted by KF....again.

The reason I deleted your post the first time, is because you slagged off the members of this site and Vital Forest in particular. You also said it was your last post on here and then advertised and recommended another forum for posters to use.

E R - 11/4/2013 12:24

cant give away all my secrets - it might come back up one day. it was a very simple trick though and literally drove him mad. he would ask me all the time by PM.

Yes - very simple trick in that it was someone else who found it out and told you ....... :3:

Wolf,

TRFF is 'The Real Forest Forum'. I only know that because I Googled it.

Could also be 'The Russell Family Foundation' or,

'Toronto Russian Film Festival'.

TF ended because it ran out of money- in a nutshell.

TRFF is an invite only forum. Having seen it, the best way to describe some of the posts and posters politely is 'radical'. Some posters on there also post on public sites - but they save showing their true colours for when they're on their 'private' forum.

Still waiting for TBRB to re-activate TF are we? He was saying it was 'hopefully done in the next few days' about a week ago. Can't see a new forum taking off anyway, not when there are two or three decent ones already established.

I hope you are not counting LTLF as a decent forum? That place is full of drivel and kids posting picture of squirrels and thinking its hilarious.

Not to mention the mods/admin are completely over zealous and hand out bans for next to no reason.

Doesn't look like it will be back. Just googled it and got this

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=TalkForest&e=com

Not sure what it costs to run it but I never understood why a very small subscription fee isn't charged. Something as daft as 25p per month would surely have gone a long way to keeping it afloat considering the number of members. Only need 1000 people to agree to that and you have £3k a year. Surely no one would begrudge forking over 25p per month?

just seen this is back up and running if anyone is interested

http://talkforest.forumotion.co.uk/