How long until fans are complicit? | Vital Football

How long until fans are complicit?

Nathan_NCFC

Vital Champions League
I don't think it is even up for debate that the owners are the problem and have been for a fair while. My question is, if fans do not come together for the greater good of NCFC, then how long until we can confidently say the problem with NCFC is the fans more so than the owners? We cannot support failure and then expect anything other than failure. So, when/where is the line drawn?

To be clear.... nothing personal against our owners. I like them as people. But the Club comes first for me. They are nothing more than temporary guardians and the moment a guardian is doing harm surely every effort must be made to change hands?

I believe that the hierarchy were entitled to try the self funded model but if they were fair, they should admit after such a long go of it that IT has NOT worked. The majority of successful businesses will have certainly tried other methods by now. If we are to make a go of any premiership campaign, we are going to have to speculate to accumulate. If that does not work, then at least we will have given it a go. Something we have not yet tried.

I really think it is too late.
We are down. As AF said on radio today unless things change drastically
there is no way we will be in running for promotion next season.
I have watched several FA cup games and we are not even on a par with
the league 1 teams for energy strength and passion.

By the time the dozy smiff fans realise how it is time for change it will be too late.

I despise the Smiffs for their total selfishness in clinging on to ownership of a club they can’t afford to run , just so they can hand it over to Sleepy Tom . They don’t care how much we fans suffer , they don’t care that we are the laughing stock of the nation . All they care about is their own legacy

As soon as fans get a grip and realise how bad we are and the downward spiral is in full swing, it will be too late.
Action is required now.

Smiffs out.

I believe that the hierarchy were entitled to try the self funded model but if they were fair, they should admit after such a long go of it that IT has NOT worked. The majority of successful businesses will have certainly tried other methods by now. If we are to make a go of any premiership campaign, we are going to have to speculate to accumulate. If that does not work, then at least we will have given it a go. Something we have not yet tried.

They dont have sufficient funds in order to speculate!

Good to see but I'm sure leftist norwich media will make out these guys were aggressive and antagonistic.

That caller on RN was saying he wants to see fans showing Delia how annoyed thry are and that they want her gone. Then he said the word 'protest' and RB got weak at the knees 'we don't want fans protesting and causing problems' along those lines.

Let's protest against the poor owners we have show them we are not happy and want change....and not bloody photographer tom

They dont have sufficient funds in order to speculate!
Could the money spent last summer BB have been spent more wisely. Maybe all on a decent striker instead of the useless Sergeant and Tzoliz. Plus selling Cantwell while they had the opportunity. It is not just the fact of selling up and getting out, it is doing the right things while they are still here. SW has a lot to answer for.

Reactions: Rex
We should be venting our anger at the inept Webber, the responsibility of our very poor season IMO is majorly due to his buying prowess, in all reality, he has fucked us!

Last couple of times we went down we had a strong side in the Champ - not this time - we can look forward to a couple of mediocre seasons at least whilst the DF dead wood that cant perform contracts run out or they are let go and we attempt to get some new good players in - oh - thats not going to work is it - mmmm - mediocre many seasons as we aint never going to have the money based on scones and tit-bits. And that's assuming DS stays with us. Cant see that happening either as DS would want to have some quality to have a chance of at least aiming at promotion. And Webber wouldnt stay another round - he knows the self sufficient approach and a permanent place in the Prem dont go together - now proved it three times - why would he stay other than self satisfaction becuase he's failed at the final hurdle again and wants to try again? - thats doldrums material and wishing on winnning the pools. Little 'ol Norwichs reputation has now been cemented along with why would to go there to why would you even consider going there. Thank you board - really sold us out so you get free trips to every match. Would you actually travel to every match if you were just a supporter and stand and freeze in the general stands and endure the crush out the gate at the end of the match totally demoralised whilst you trudge home?

The previous time we went up was unexpected and a testament to DF’s ability to handle the Championship. This season according to my interpretation of the sf model, we would expect to go straight back down.
Under DF we would very likely bounce back and possibly survive for a season or two. Each yo-yo would result in a longer stay in the top flight together with accumulation of funds so we could gradually be more able to compete for better quality.
Clearly this strategy would take many years before we could establish ourselves as a ‘permanent’ premier league team, which many fans looking around at those clubs who bought their way into the top flight found frustrating.
The problem is that instead of sticking to the plan somebody (DW?) decided to replace the man carrying out the strategy precisely with the imo less capable DS. It remains to be seen but I cannot see us bouncing back and without the funds from a season in the Premier League the sf model fails.
I Was a supporter of the strategy because I see selling out to a rich uncle as carrying its own risks. A deal with the Devil at worst.
However, as the current management seems incapable of administering its own strategy, I’m joining the’let’s find a rich Uncle’ faction.

A word on the ‘complicit’ theme. The reasons people take a particular stance in contentious issues can be varied and complex. I become disappointed when people taking an opposing view assign supposed motives to advance their case. The ‘if you are not with me, you are against me’ spurious argument. Please guys let us state our views without decrying those who disagree.

Let someone else do the player signing business like Smith (dean) or Shakespeare.

Why have two managers now constantly played abd not taken off McLean? The guy is pants and I think is one of the reasons our midfield is so poor.

Could the money spent last summer BB have been spent more wisely. Maybe all on a decent striker instead of the useless Sergeant and Tzoliz. Plus selling Cantwell while they had the opportunity. It is not just the fact of selling up and getting out, it is doing the right things while they are still here. SW has a lot to answer for.

Did anybody put a bid in for Cantwell? Aston Villa implied not this window (last summer ) unless somebody else came along to bid.

Let someone else do the player signing business like Smith (dean) or Shakespeare.

Why have two managers now constantly played abd not taken off McLean? The guy is pants and I think is one of the reasons our midfield is so poor.

I understand that there is a post on a site associated with a colour, that states that when we dont play both Gilmour and McLean, we win!

I understand that there is a post on a site associated with a colour, that states that when we dont play both Gilmour and McLean, we win!
Defo without McLean. I think in the two games he was injured we played and looked much better.

Get Sorensen in his place and have him as defensive midfielder, Normann as play maker and I guess Rupp as the main central player.

Im.guessing that Webber will step aside at end of summer....with yes man Adams stepping up.

So Chris Kirchner (I think I read that his worth in terms of property, business etc is in the billions) is looking to buy Derby - who are in mountains of financial trouble. The thing is the guy was going to try and buy Preston! PNE I mean what the hell - It is obvious that if Delia wanted to sell she wouldn't struggle to find buyers. If clubs like Preston and was it fleetwood can get multimillionaires buy them then we could be the old lady wants it to go to her nephew.