How long is not winning going to be tolerated ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

How long is not winning going to be tolerated ?

Who is the YOU aimed at in that post? As YB says how many times have players done this over the seasons and we then see no improvement. To do this is putting more pressure on yourself.

Us (players) and them (fans) attitude is already setting in after three games! We had this type of thing in the bad days.

Anyone else feels embarrassed by this whole pink dressing room? Just watch a debate on it on SKY and the guys basically said it lacks class, need to concentrate on our own dressing room, Stop thinking about the opposition and think about yourselves and the pundits say he knows a lot of players in the championship who think its a complete joke, they now want to go and smash Norwich as they think they can affect them and given the other sides impetuous to win. The chap said that WBA players were so up for it and in fact, they found it a nice dressing room and encouraged them to score 4.

Sidwell on the show said the best and easiest thing that clubs like Palace do is turn up the heating and have just cold water in the showers. Painting a room pink is probably one of the stupidest things he has heard.

Also, the thing is the secret is out and now players won't be affected as they will have a different mindset. I say bloody paint it black and turn the heating on.

Pink dressing room!

Its a complete joke that will spur opposition on.
That plus Neil wanting to win badly tomorrow
will be enough to tilt it in favour of preston.

Effing pink dressing rooms will be as much good as the corny clappers and ridiculous Nelson hats . A total embarrassment .What is our club sinking to in its patheticness to try and win a game ?

How about putting a security fence around the directors box and not letting them in. That may at least reduce some of the embarrassment.

Well ,I’m off into the city soon for a few pre match beers ! This game had better good Herr Farke and the players . I expect no les than 100% effort for 100% of the time . We shall see !

Lots of good points above. I agree with Nathan that I expect them to stick with DF, although surely if things haven’t improved by Oct/Nov he will be fired, won’t he? I don’t agree with the not expecting promotion because I do/did/am expecting a top six challenge. I think the squad looks good enough. As I wrote on the front page yesterday, I am really worried that we will arrive at Portman Road with only 1 or 2 points too.

A few thoughts for today - I think Stuart Webber has been busy painting the away dressing room pink, DG...

https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/alec-neil-painting-the-room-pink-and-are-we-selling-timm-klose/

Perhaps I miss worded what I meant when I said we all knew we weren't going up. I too expect us to be in around the play offs this year with a serious attempt BUT I didn't actually expect us to go on to win the play off final again so soon. I meant in terms of the outcome, I meant that even if we have a much better season as I had hoped and expected this year in comparison with last, I would have still thought we'd be a championship club come season 19/20, and in that sense, the outcome isn't going to change whether we act now or wait until Christmas to sack DF, so might as well give him more time as we've come this far. By then it'll be clear if we're hitting those objectives.

One thing that SW said that made a lot of sense to me when he first came here has always stuck with me. He said how Norwich have always had quick success, almost out of nowhere really, get up to the Prem but then come straight back down. Only WBA have been up and down as much as us. He talked of a longer-term project where success comes more gradually over a longer time that makes it sustainable. I completely agree with that. I know that Swansea are back in the Champ at the moment but they built their success over a longer time and they completely outstayed us in sustaining it. I'd rather us build slowly and stay up longer than a promotion every few seasons only to come crashing back down. I remain confident !

Hope everyone going to the match today sees a great game and three points, though I fear not.

This is the first Sat match I am at home to listen to having been to first two matches of season and on holiday last week. Somebody on here mentioned there is a Facebook page where the match is streamed live. Anybody know what the page is and how you go about accessing it?

Hi Sminks , it is a closed group on Facebook as per the image below. Apparently you can find them through a normal search but you have to request to join and await acceptance. The first 2 games were streamed live on the group page and was easy to find, however because FB picked up on it they moved it to some other social media called periscope and the link is on the group. They were then showing the game on that but only fans who were members of the FB group would be accepted to this periscope channel to watch.. That being said, the last game it was back on just the fb page again so its hit or miss - I have managed to watch every single game this season so far though thanks to the group.

1535192818022.png

Hi Sminks , it is a closed group on Facebook as per the image below. Apparently you can find them through a normal search but you have to request to join and await acceptance. The first 2 games were streamed live on the group page and was easy to find, however because FB picked up on it they moved it to some other social media called periscope and the link is on the group. They were then showing the game on that but only fans who were members of the FB group would be accepted to this periscope channel to watch.. That being said, the last game it was back on just the fb page again so its hit or miss - I have managed to watch every single game this season so far though thanks to the group.

View attachment 28666
I have been accepted so will see what happens later.

Awesome! Bit of luck it'll be shown in one place or another!

There has been a Network name and access code posted on FB Page. Have you ever had to use one Nathan?

It all seems a bit cloak and dagger as nobody is allowed to use the word streaming!

Not sure what that wifi network and code is about Sminks. I've just logged into the "MeWe" social media site that they are using for instant messaging chat to talk openly/freely about the stream etc. The person who hosts the videos has confirmed it will be hosted today but not sure where he is putting it yet. It may be on that periscope site they normally give the link. I'll ask on there now!