How long have you been supporting the Villa. | Page 5 | Vital Football

How long have you been supporting the Villa.

Must have been 1979. Year Andy Gray left so I would have been 5.

First game was early 1982 sat in Witton Lane against BHA we won 3-0.
Remember the 81 win and vividly remember watching 82 in a hotel bar in Spain with a load of English one side and Germans the other side. I was only 8.

Strange times due to having a baggie dad and brother I got dragged to the whorethorns quite a bit in the 80's. This was compounded by my Grandpa's company having a box in the old Rainbow stand there aswell. Didn't really matter then as a football mad kid, live football was a treat. I wonder if it is now with the tv saturation.

Did you ever think of ringing Childline ?

Must have been 1979. Year Andy Gray left so I would have been 5.

First game was early 1982 sat in Witton Lane against BHA we won 3-0.
Remember the 81 win and vividly remember watching 82 in a hotel bar in Spain with a load of English one side and Germans the other side. I was only 8.

Strange times due to having a baggie dad and brother I got dragged to the whorethorns quite a bit in the 80's. This was compounded by my Grandpa's company having a box in the old Rainbow stand there aswell. Didn't really matter then as a football mad kid, live football was a treat. I wonder if it is now with the tv saturation.
Bloody hell, mate! Overcoming family and the lure of “corporate”. True Villa Football Hero!