How long have we got left? | Vital Football

How long have we got left?

Danny_de_Zeeuw16

Vital Squad Member
So today has been absolutely horrible, the decision will live long in our memory for all the wrong reasons but I hope our memories of our beloved club wont also.

This thread is to ask factually what happens now? I understand we urgently need a buyer but where does the process go next and how long do we have until we hit dreaded Liquidation? Is there anything we can do to delay things or will we be expelled if we have no owner in 4 weeks time? If not ready will it be further points deductions? Can we appeal the length of our transfer ban as Boltons appeared shorter.

So many questions just want some clarity, thanks all.

Should have an idea by the end of the week if there are any serious buyers. If not we’ll be liquidated as the parrys mob of incompetents won’t allow us to start the season. I’m preparing for the worst

Should have an idea by the end of the week if there are any serious buyers. If not we’ll be liquidated as the parrys mob of incompetents won’t allow us to start the season. I’m preparing for the worst
But didn't bolton start their season without owners? They seemed to get so many extentions and had a shorter transfer ban. To think we might be clubless in four weeks doesn't bare thinking about.

Watch and listen to first 58 seconds.

We can be in Administration for a further year yet......hate to say it but the forced sale of all and any players worth anything (at ‘Sale prices’) and the lower L1wages will likely be enough to keep the club limping along until a new owner is confirmed. So I do think we’ll probably start the new season but with youngsters and those players under contract who we can’t shift

Yesterdays events probably open the door to potential owners with less money to spend as we’ll now be cheaper to buy.... and to run.

Looks to be difficult few seasons ahead but if they are seasons in which we continue to exist and participate in ....that will do for starters

Several clubs have started seasons in administration

Portsmouth February - October, Port Vale March - November are two of the longer administration periods in the last decade.