How do we encourage fawas to sell up? | Page 6 | Vital Football

How do we encourage fawas to sell up?

ZedRed - 16/1/2017 16:50

forestfaninvegas - 16/1/2017 15:39

ZedRed - 16/1/2017 06:40

radfordinlondon - 16/1/2017 14:34

No zed that was back in the day. everyone needs to cut and paste individually and email to the embassy address- 5-10000 emails should be enough to get their attention. Give it a week to get the word out.

Will be doing so once I get back on the pc.

Good work dude for taking action instead of just talking. Think that's called leadership in case anyone at forest is watching!

I'm just looking at the way that Embassies (and Arabs for that matter) prefer doing business and that is more officially and formally than informally than what you're suggesting but happy to send anyway and hope that someone from any kind of official organisation can send an official letter on letterheaded paper.

Embassies are by their very nature formal, they thrive on paperwork and "protocol" and, bar the Italians, the middle eastern embassies are the most bureaucratic.

All of the middle eastern countries I have had the pleasure of visiting are far from formal and the payment of a few dollars will open more doors and get more done than any kind of formal documents.

Yes, but if you're not willing/ able to pay a few dollars, that's when the levels of bureaucracy tend to increase.

their bureaucracy will definitely increase with 5000 emails! point made, nobody threatened or abused. Not home yet

Some interesting screenshots of texts on twitter...showing everything was agreed....no last minute drop in price...fawaz just pulled plug

He needs to pick the phone up and quickly

Southern red - 16/1/2017 17:40

Some interesting screenshots of texts on twitter...showing everything was agreed....no last minute drop in price...fawaz just pulled plug

Why am i not surprised .
The bloke is a ruptured arse.

D'ya think he's just scamming potential owners and bidders for short term gain?

There appears to be a pattern developing.

Southern red - 16/1/2017 17:40

Can you post them?

Number of tweets now with different texts/posts saying definitely didn't lower the price

If anyone was on the fence then they need to get off it and pressure this prick to leave

Utter utter scum

Had a new follower so retweeted both texts I've seen...hopefully you can see them

It's a bold statement from the Americans...maybe trying to pressure fawaz...

I can't imagine they would put it out there if it was a lie....we need to pressure fawaz more than ever

So...we have this from them....and zero from fawaz

Could be nothing...but I think we all know fawaz scuppered it and screwed us in the process

Transfer window ticks along and if he doesn't call jjm then we're fooked

redshep - 16/1/2017 19:35

I may have missed something... who are these texts meant to be involving please lads?

From the American journo who told us pretty much everything about jjm and what was happening

Told us he was on a plane to sign deal etc...told us he was still in London..seems to be on the money so far

redshep - 16/1/2017 19:35

I may have missed something... who are these texts meant to be involving please lads?

Sorry, I have to crop it small to fit it to the forum.

It's between some fan and Barry Bloom, the American Journo who has the inside track on Fawaz

I know who you mean now, just didn't know who the texts were to/from. Yeah, he seemed to be pretty steady and informed. I just fookin pray it holds some weight and gets enough coverage to push the tw@t out one way or another.

Thanks southern red :35: