How Can Lincoln City Football Club Become Greener? | Page 5 | Vital Football

How Can Lincoln City Football Club Become Greener?

Moving back to Lincolnshire so will certainly look out for that. Love the countryside, love the farming shows and have nothing but respect for farmers.
Ah, are you now? I thought Mrs G. had vetoed that? ;)

Yes, so did I. But doing the UK tour of other places of interest didn’t yield anything and a sense of reality set in as it isn’t a buyers market. Mrs G has followed me around and put up with crap for far too long in living a transient life. That life has finished and I would have dearly loved to pay her back with a move to the Netherlands and home. Alas, I can’t give her that at the moment. Two children at Uni who need a base etc. Mrs G is in a far better place health wise than the dark times of last year. I still haven’t been to a football match, in fact I haven’t been anywhere. It matters not one jot if you call me plastic my priority is protecting someone with a weakened immune system and being super careful. Life changed for all of us on the 23 Mar 20. A shout out to our wonderful NHS (No political replies please) for the Immediate care both inside and outside the NHS, we are so grateful. Maybe when I unpack the boxes in the New Year I’ll do a dynamic risk assessment as they say and see where we are in getting to a game. Not sure how we’ll get on in our new home, not what we wanted or where we wanted but we have each other and the children, all the rest will fall into place - I hope.

Probably too much information there but hey sometimes it’s good to talk.

To bring it back on topic UTI.

Yes, so did I. But doing the UK tour of other places of interest didn’t yield anything and a sense of reality set in as it isn’t a buyers market. Mrs G has followed me around and put up with crap for far too long in living a transient life. That life has finished and I would have dearly loved to pay her back with a move to the Netherlands and home. Alas, I can’t give her that at the moment. Two children at Uni who need a base etc. Mrs G is in a far better place health wise than the dark times of last year. I still haven’t been to a football match, in fact I haven’t been anywhere. It matters not one jot if you call me plastic my priority is protecting someone with a weakened immune system and being super careful. Life changed for all of us on the 23 Mar 20. A shout out to our wonderful NHS (No political replies please) for the Immediate care both inside and outside the NHS, we are so grateful. Maybe when I unpack the boxes in the New Year I’ll do a dynamic risk assessment as they say and see where we are in getting to a game. Not sure how we’ll get on in our new home, not what we wanted or where we wanted but we have each other and the children, all the rest will fall into place - I hope.

All good to hear, mate. 👍

Health comes first all the best for the future

Sounds like you’ve had and have a lot going on, sorry to hear.

Thought I'd resurrect this after reading that Brentford have decided NOT to change their kit for next season.

So we can become greener by not changing ours. Less waste right there

Away team coach always parked up with the engine running, is it doing this all the game? It seems so to me. Make them turn it off, isn't it illegal anyway,?

Thought I'd resurrect this after reading that Brentford have decided NOT to change their kit for next season.

So we can become greener by not changing ours. Less waste right there

I think if we did that it would certainly confirm our commercial department were pretty green.

I think if we did that it would certainly confirm our commercial department were pretty green.

As that wise sage Kermit the Frog once said, it's not easy being green. This thread is about suggestions as to how to become greener, not maintain the cash flow as the two are rarely combined

As that wise sage Kermit the Frog once said, it's not easy being green. This thread is about suggestions as to how to become greener, not maintain the cash flow as the two are rarely combined
... but the best solutions surely need to be sustainable in every sense of the word.

Kermit could send Miss Piggy to Mars and it would save the earth from her methane emissions but Muppet lovers lives would be pretty sad.

Not doing things at all will make us greener but is a hair shirt attitude.

An agreement for all clubs to go to a two year new shirt cycle and a salary cap, would perhaps allow all clubs to still be sustainable and be able to be more able to contribute to saving the planet.