Horwich at home | Page 6 | Vital Football

Horwich at home

Just travelling up from Lambourn, it's getting wetter the more North we drive, seeing that Bury and Accrington have been waterlogged off does it seem bad enough their to threaten our game?

Just travelling up from Lambourn, it's getting wetter the more North we drive, seeing that Bury and Accrington have been waterlogged off does it seem bad enough their to threaten our game?

Hope your long drive is worth it Exiled ...its still pissing down here in wet Wigan but hopefully the lots of rain leads to lots of goals .....for the Tics I might add which will ease the long journey home!!

Its lovely in Hindley...I'm in the back garden with just my shreddies on catching a few rays at the mo. Not mad hot but around 70 degrees :cool:

Hope your long drive is worth it Exiled ...its still pissing down here in wet Wigan but hopefully the lots of rain leads to lots of goals .....for the Tics I might add which will ease the long journey home!!
Thanks Jock, it would certainly be a nice change to be driving back with a winning feeling! 3-0 I keep.saying,could today be that day?

Sad but I think a lot of posters on here want us to lose tomorrow. Never mind try to see if you can get to buy a season ticket for the neighbouring Premier league clubs next season.
Think it’s more like expecting us to lose rather than wanting it. Recent performances and our ever worsening league position mean that the mood is highly pessimistic but I can’t see that any fan would want anything other than a convincing win once the match starts.

I’m realistic (some say negative) between games but will be in ES2 giving my full vocal backing for 90 minutes as always - called being a supporter, so give them our support.

That's what everybody needs to do. Get behind them from the start. But I can guarantee that some individuals will be yelling for somebody to be taken off within 5 minutes.

Not with our pitch. It's really free draining. More importantly have a safe trip and up the Latics.

Line up:

Walton
Byrne Kipre Dunkley Robinson
James Morsey
Massey Powell Jacobs
Garner

Subs:
Jones
Gibson
Olsson
Clarke
Windass