Home v manchester city | Page 13 | Vital Football

Home v manchester city

Been off the forum for a few weeks due to holiday, back for the game today - wow! What an unbelievable performance, everyone was heroic, just unreal. Tettey and McLean were superb in midfield i thought too, Byram superb at RB! I can't quite comprehend it!

I st MOTD pundits will say it was down to Manc city being deflated and not themselves missing the fact that they weren't themselves because we tactically out did them

Just woke up after a 02:30 KO I had no chance of stayng awake for after a 03:00 start Saturday morning and screamed when I saw the result - good job Mrs S was awake, not so sure about the neighbours!!! OMG OMG OMG What a brilliant and focused team we have - 11 regulars out, desperate for a never seen before 2 keepers on the bench, and they produiced that. We now have 2 x 11 man teams with the same focus and togetherness. Picked up the highlights and boy were we swarmed upon by the Citizens but what incredible goals we scored and what defence - Amadou magnificent. Pep had never been to CR before but hears its a rocking place. He left even more bewildered than he would ever have imagined - little 'ol Norwich eh? . And what a message this has sent to the rest of the league. Now we're settling in and the boys know now no-one is above them - beating Man C with great play and not lucky has given them serious cred.

I st MOTD pundits will say it was down to Manc city being deflated and not themselves missing the fact that they weren't themselves because we tactically out did them

I wont get to see MOTD so please let us know
1) Do we get more than 15 secs
2) Do we get ANY recognition
3) I assume it will all be how Man C failed rather than DF's brilliant tactics

Bo**ocks to MOTD. Apologies for unladylike like language but we beat Man City fair and square and they can have no complaints. What a night!

Good to see that you have been to the Norfolk School of Diplomacy :grinning:

To cap that victory - we have the Last Night of the Proms on BBC.

:headphones: :headphones: :headphones: