Home v manchester city | Page 17 | Vital Football

Home v manchester city

Even the Morgue Stand (aka Geoffrey Watling stand) were active!
That takes some going as they haven't done so since the flying green cushions and the stomping of the feet by the B Blockers.

Burnley present a different challenge. They do not worry about possession and do not score many goals. However, their defence is hard to break down and they are remarkably efficient in putting away the comparatively limited attack.
Their principle weapon is their physicality and it will take a brave ref in front of their home crowd to stop our boys being hacked to pieces. I don't know many brave refs.
Rollercoaster here we come.

I was in a sports bar in the welsh town of Pontypridd watching the game... it was packed with Liverpool and Man U supporters along with me in my lone yellow top! Absolute scenes when each goal went in and at full time.... you could have been mistaken for thinking it was a pub in Norwich! I actually had a few people come over with a drink for me and 2 of them asked for a picture !! Mental lol. Thanks to Norwich City I was very drunk until evening the second day :grinning: I did manage to get a chorus of Teemu Pukki Baby going also when he scored the third !

All recovered now and the result has sunk in, what a massive 3 points they will be and a game I'm sure no one will ever forget. Burnley is going to be a different kettle of fish and I suspect a tougher game for us. I'd go with an unchanged squad and see what we can do! OTBC.

YB is off to Burnley , and I expect the team to give us fans 100% again and make sure we don’t lose . I am doing my bit on a 470 mile return journey and I hope the boys give us win we all want to see ! OTBC ,

Superb support as always YB! Have a safe trip up and bring back those 3 points ! OTBC

Out of interest, did anyone see Steipy not making an effort to get into the box at all when pukki missed that half chance from an angle in the second half? As our no10 shouldnt he be busting a gut to get up in the box rather than slowing down which he actually did? Example is Cantwells goal when pukki laid it in for him, todd made sure he got up with play. Review the highlights you will see what i mean. Steipy played well in that man city win but im still not convinced about him in our side.