Home v Man Utd | Page 2 | Vital Football

Home v Man Utd

Well guess what - we're up against Man Utd - so now Norwich starts to get "mentioned" in articles where before you wouldnt find us anywhere - talk about fly under the radar, we're anchored there.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow.
Will meet up with the boys and have a few beers before the game
but I am anticipating a better display ( cannot be any worse than yesterday ) and a defeat.
I have seldom been to disinterested in going to a game.

I'll be travelling home tomorrow so have luxury of just switching the radio off. Mind, listening to the mrs talk crap all the way home will be more interesting than the game.

Lawro says we will loose 2-0 and his 'challenger' says 3-0. In the BBC preview of the match they say that there are some very good players at Carrow Road and the good news is that Hooper is starting to score goals. All this is true but you have to organise the team so they can play to their strengths. The review also asks tHe question will CH pick a second rate team on the basis that we will be beaten anyway, resting the best for next week, but feels that this is unlikely because a good manager would select his best team to give them a boost and raise confidence. He obviously does not know CH very well. I would suggest he will go for the first optIon because he has not got an ounce of 'risk' in his body. Jonny Howson may be back in midfield which would improve things a bit, but I bet he is on tHe bench - just to be on the (bloody) safe side, Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

He's not got much room to manoeuvre Malta due to injuries - only Hools and R Bennett from the bench in midfield if Howsons not available, Martin will be in for Turner and Garrido will be back on the bench, RVW may partner Hoops as Elmander got a few wallops last match. Otherwise same side expected

I am expecting a proper thrashing today.
They could get 5 goals or more.
We wil be lucky to get nil.
From my earlier positiveness before Sunderland I am now thoroughly depressed about NCFC.
Thanks CH.

Whats worrying is that after a good thrashing is that Hopeless Hugh will still be there ready for the next wacking

I know mate.
How many times have we said 'Jesus we've had a good hiding - the next team had better watch out!'?

None as far as I can remember. We just seem to roll over week after week.

How much are tickets on the championship these days? Best get planning some games as it seems that's where the board want us.

I am already praying that Barnsley and Sheff Wed stay up as they are the two nearest Championship grounds to me !