Home v Man Utd | Vital Football

Home v Man Utd

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
I wont be doing NL! for this match - I'll be sound asleep.

Hopefully YB or anyone game to watch can pick it up please.

Hiding to nowhere, or we'll score first and be so surprised again we'll get beat, play lousy in any case or we just might win knowing my luck

I am not really looking forward to it.
2 home games in 3 days is too much when we are so bad.
I have eaten and drunk to excess so not even bothered about the usual pre match pub meet up.
I have virtually given up.

He has survived 7 0 at manc buy success, 5 0 at liverpool, 2 1 at hull against 10 men, 0 0 at home to cardiff and losing to crap fulham at home this season. Last season he survived 5 0 at fulham, 5 2 & 5 0 to Liverpool, 4 0 at man ure and humiliation of 1 0 at home to non league luton in fa cup in addition to playing at stoke and wigan and having no shots at goal.
It appears that the board think he is captainn scarlett.

But he is a defensive coach DG, and without him we would have lost by far more.

Joking aside that looks horrific when viewed like that. I just know how the board can defend 3 stooges any longer.

On CC yesterday Adrian Forbes was struggling to defend the undefendable. He admitted that although everybody knows he is defensive we have a dreadful record of heavy defeats and at the same time a shocking record for scoring.
Having indicated we leak loads of goals and struggle to score many he still did not come to the conclusion that the 3 stooges need to go !

Thought that caller Pete put it to them well. Butler didn't know what to say so passed question on to Forbes. I think that was his reply in your post DG?

He was best caller by miles.
Butler maybe was once half decent but now is controlled by the man
and Forbesy's ridiculous optimism is a joke.
He actually said that we were not in a relegation fight as we were not in the bottom 3
:idiot: Lets see what he has to say at 5 pm tomorrow !

So far we have managed one lousy point out of two bottom clubs in the last two games . Man U will put at least 4 past us .

I feel sorry for Moyes planning how to score against us whilst watcing a DVD of yesterdays game.
It will take him all night to short list options to 10

bears listen to it on i player.
in a nutshell how we were hopeles,, hughton could not manage
and a defensive manager who is clueless about attack has still conceded equally with another team themost goals in prem this season.

DG he also said, people keep defending CH saying 'he s a defensive coach' , in which case he is an adjective failure then as he also failing at what he is supposedly good at.