Home Match-day Routine | Page 4 | Vital Football

Home Match-day Routine

Yes, I joined briefly so I could hear some of the manager interviews.
For some reason, I had a notion that I needed to "friend" someone to activate it so I did so with a good friend at work. About a week late, the wife said I needed to get more friends. She showed me my page, which was full of pictures of this lad with his kids and dog, and said people will think you have some kind of man crush on this bloke!
At that point, I completely lost what little will I had to take part in the Facebook nonsense. I still have a lovely picture of Dodger the spaniel in my wallet though.

More friends? That means interacting with people and that seems a really shit idea.

Agreed, I now have no Facebook friends!
I'd unfriend the 4 I have but I don't want to upset them. I'm kinda like that. Not that I speak to them on FB anyway. Always use WhatsApp. Now there is a useful thing, especially in the current climate. I think that's owned by Facebook though.

I'd unfriend the 4 I have but I don't want to upset them. I'm kinda like that. Not that I speak to them on FB anyway. Always use WhatsApp. Now there is a useful thing, especially in the current climate. I think that's owned by Facebook though.

You hear that at work (well in those days of yore when I used to go...) of girls in the office saying so-and-so unfollowed me... blah blah blah...drives me round the twist...incessant pointless gossip.

You hear that at work (well in those days of yore when I used to go...) of girls in the office saying so-and-so unfollowed me... blah blah blah...drives me round the twist...incessant pointless gossip.
I used to love working in a ladies dominated office. They would often forget the male presence and I learnt more from their casual conversations than any other imaginable source.