Here we go! | Page 284 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Love pedantry on the "less fewer" debate.
I once advised a checkout-chick* at Tesco that it should be '10 items or fewer' not less. after about 10 minutes of her telling me the quantity, checking my basket and then frowning, I decided on leaving it.
True story that.

*Lol

Long given up on the fewer less debate.

The med countries have their hands tied by the monolith. Why when the banks had to be rescued and every country had to make severe cuts did the EU vote through increased expenditures in every sphere including their own wages and expenditures (2009- 2011). I can remember Cameron begging with them to cut expenditure and get real. He came back with a flea in his ear. They will drive the poor in to the ground. Direct link between those decisions and unemployment rate across EU.

Tbh im not defending the way the eu has used the budget. I dont agree with it. Cameron went with the attitude 'do this or we leave'. Tories have yet grasped the nuance of negotiation. From a euro perspective it looked like what he wanted was purely for personal political gain. Unsurprisingly he was turned away.

In terms of driving the poor into the ground, there is one little island that has excelled at that and is truely world class. Arguing over whose poor people are the most poor misses the point imo.

My lad did too, although I think he just did it to wind me up; he's like that the little s+#*.

Also, as people get older they get more pragmatic and when they see the success of Brexit, any ember of re-joining would have been extinguished long since.

Bahahaha

Because it was a load bollocks coming from the Britain hating leave voters to try and add weight to their belief in the supernatural

Everything they have said was based on lies and manipulation of the weak minded

Like I said even the largest Anti EU party in the EU ( In France ) have now rejected it after seeing our clusterfuck

Yet we still have whoppers in this country believing that the tooth fairy is real

You need to read the European Council Foreign Affairs report if you think Europeans have faith in EU. At lowest point since conception. That is an official EU report, freely available, not 20 people on social media, all of whom follow like sheep.

You need to read the European Council Foreign Affairs report if you think Europeans have faith in EU. At lowest point since conception. That is an official EU report, freely available, not 20 people on social media, all of whom follow like sheep.

The biggest anti EU party in the EU have rejected leaving the EU after seeing what you whoppers have done

Case closed

My lad did too, although I think he just did it to wind me up; he's like that the little s+#*.

Also, as people get older they get more pragmatic and when they see the success of Brexit, any ember of re-joining would have been extinguished long since.

Hold on a sec

Someone let you fuck them?

The way you go on I thought you must be an Incel

Guess there must be women out there with real low standards and esteem

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What colour is the sky in this fantasy world you live in?

Nurse Ratchet he's stopped taking his meds again

Just out of interest how many Europeans do you know or have friends as

I'll wager hardly any

I have many friends. Nearly all are European. If you live in U.K. one is European. However I have lived and worked in mainland Europe and have many friends across several EU countries. They hold a range of opinions. Unlike yourself they can hold opposite views without reverting to personal attacks. Having different views and opinions is one of the good things of living in a free society.

Comments on nurse Ratchet loses potency coming from an anarchist.

The biggest anti EU party in the EU have rejected leaving the EU after seeing what you whoppers have done

Case closed

I assume you mean the French NP. France as a country holds one of the higher EU support ratings. Countries that have the lowest is Latvia and Hungry. You would know that as you have read the ECFA report. Across the whole of the EU support for the monolith that is the EU is at an all time low. There is a difference between supporting the EU and supporting Europe. Like being British but not supporting the Tory party. Unfortunately many countries as so dependent on the EU they cannot escape. The penalty would be too grate. The EU commission is going to extraordinarily lengths to ensure the one country that has succeeded is heavily penalised.

One good thing coming out of the EU is the Fit for 55 programme. As usual the rhetoric is excellent but how will it be policed.

I have many friends. Nearly all are European. If you live in U.K. one is European. However I have lived and worked in mainland Europe and have many friends across several EU countries. They hold a range of opinions. Unlike yourself they can hold opposite views without reverting to personal attacks. Having different views and opinions is one of the good things of living in a free society.

Comments on nurse Ratchet loses potency coming from an anarchist.

I would say I'm more aligned with Anarcho-syndicalism

Than being an Anarchist

Surprised strett isnt on here in his bubble shouting about the 1000 jobs at ecovan?

Is that cos you've realised that a 40m taxpayer bung isnt actually good value for money.

Surprised strett isnt on here in his bubble shouting about the 1000 jobs at ecovan?

Is that cos you've realised that a 40m taxpayer bung isnt actually good value for money.

Saw that, but there is so much good post-Brexit news around, that I fear it may become boring.