Here we go! | Page 283 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Careful DF.

Nothing to be careful about
Nothing against people of the Jewish faith, I have family members who are Jewish, have many friends who are Jewish

Have no issue with Israel being in existence

Zionists can get fucked though and also the extremists in the Likud party like the monster who killed a man that almost engineered a lasting peace between Christians, Muslims and Jews - Yitzhak Rabin

People forget or dont know that Christian's are also demonized, Tortured etc by the Israeli govt

People also need to realise that Palestinians are also semites the same as the Christian's

So antisemitism is done to them too

Last edited:
My old university has had to drop scientific apprenticeships because of our exit from the EU

Another win for the Britain haters

Well done

More of the population of Europe is more negative towards the EU than has been for 20+ years. Many would leave if they could find a less painful path. The problem is the EU has them in a death lock. The U.K. only just managed to release itself before the EU squeezes all life from them. A slow death has started, with Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal at the front. Watch those economies struggle with EU rules, slowly die, whilst politicians lurch left and right attempting to release headlock. As those countries slowly suffocate, the EU will initiate more rules stifling growth. The EU will blame everything and everyone else, (like they did with vaccines) including climate change, but it is their all encompassing control that is the problem. It is the grim reaper that you should be worried about not fairies. Look at the facts not the rhetoric.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What colour is the sky in this fantasy world you live in?

Nurse Ratchet he's stopped taking his meds again

Just out of interest how many Europeans do you know or have friends as

I'll wager hardly any

More of the population of Europe is more negative towards the EU than has been for 20+ years. Many would leave if they could find a less painful path. The problem is the EU has them in a death lock. The U.K. only just managed to release itself before the EU squeezes all life from them. A slow death has started, with Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal at the front. Watch those economies struggle with EU rules, slowly die, whilst politicians lurch left and right attempting to release headlock. As those countries slowly suffocate, the EU will initiate more rules stifling growth. The EU will blame everything and everyone else, (like they did with vaccines) including climate change, but it is their all encompassing control that is the problem. It is the grim reaper that you should be worried about not fairies. Look at the facts not the rhetoric.

Cant speak for the others but greece was destroyed by the germans, not the eu per se. The germans knew for at least a decade the greeks were spending too much but they were making a fortune. Imo they exploited greece and then washed their hands.

Italy just does it to itself, spain and portugal economies have traditionally been fragile.

On the one hand you make out the eu is a monolith, not sure how you then square that by pointing out the weakness in the different Mediterranean economies. Its not like u give one for those other countries or their issues.

The eu is a group of sovereign nations working together as a group. Like any other big group, there are tensions. Obviously snowflake britain couldnt handle them and threw our toys out of the pram. Now it seems we would rather just sit around finger pointing and name calling.

Its no way for the future imo

another 15-20 years the boomers that have ended britain with their Tory sycophancy and selfish Brexit will be gone and us who are 30 to 50 may get a chance to see a country rise from the depths

The future is the hands of the better informed youth

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1625568582832.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625568582832.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3
Cant speak for the others but greece was destroyed by the germans, not the eu per se. The germans knew for at least a decade the greeks were spending too much but they were making a fortune. Imo they exploited greece and then washed their hands.

Italy just does it to itself, spain and portugal economies have traditionally been fragile.

On the one hand you make out the eu is a monolith, not sure how you then square that by pointing out the weakness in the different Mediterranean economies. Its not like u give one for those other countries or their issues.

The eu is a group of sovereign nations working together as a group. Like any other big group, there are tensions. Obviously snowflake britain couldnt handle them and threw our toys out of the pram. Now it seems we would rather just sit around finger pointing and name calling.

The med countries have their hands tied by the monolith. Why when the banks had to be rescued and every country had to make severe cuts did the EU vote through increased expenditures in every sphere including their own wages and expenditures (2009- 2011). I can remember Cameron begging with them to cut expenditure and get real. He came back with a flea in his ear. They will drive the poor in to the ground. Direct link between those decisions and unemployment rate across EU.

The med countries have their hands tied by the monolith. Why when the banks had to be rescued and every country had to make severe cuts did the EU vote through increased expenditures in every sphere including their own wages and expenditures (2009- 2011). I can remember Cameron begging with them to cut expenditure and get real. He came back with a flea in his ear. They will drive the poor in to the ground. Direct link between those decisions and unemployment rate across EU.
Cameron literally fucked the poor in the arse for years with his unwarranted, unsuccessful, pointless and ideological austerity.

another 15-20 years the boomers that have ended britain with their Tory sycophancy and selfish Brexit will be gone and us who are 30 to 50 may get a chance to see a country rise from the depths

The future is the hands of the better indoctrinated youth

Fixed that for ya :thumbup:

The future is the hands of the better informed youth
Err. My kids will still be around. Both voted out.

Err. My kids will still be around. Both voted out.

My lad did too, although I think he just did it to wind me up; he's like that the little s+#*.

Also, as people get older they get more pragmatic and when they see the success of Brexit, any ember of re-joining would have been extinguished long since.

Sovereign nations working together as a group? Dont think so. Try sovereign nations being helped by just a couple of them out of the shit. ( one less now thank fuck)

fewer ffs

Love pedantry on the "less fewer" debate.
I once advised a checkout-chick* at Tesco that it should be '10 items or fewer' not less. after about 10 minutes of her telling me the quantity, checking my basket and then frowning, I decided on leaving it.
True story that.

*Lol