Here we go! | Page 264 | Vital Football

Here we go!

EU anti fraud dept shunned by members.

Czech police indict Czech PM over EU fraud.

EU turns blind eye to Bulgarian mafia pilfering EU funds.

These three unconnected events all happened today. Fact.

I am providing fact not opinion. Look at Government Institute website and you will see the U.K. is taken to court far less than other governments in the EU and when taken to court loses fewer cases. I am not stating a view here but regurgitating fact. If you feel it smacks of IR take it up with the EUGI.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aze-row-what-s-it-about-and-what-happens-next
https://www.thenational.scot/news/19261923.half-uk-voters-believe-tory-government-culture-sleaze/
https://www.independent.co.uk/indep...boris-johnson-tory-sleaze-major-b1840437.html

I agree all this has to be policed and stopped but as has been shown by these headlines things are in place to stop these misdemeanours by all parties. What I am trying to highlight is that this is small stuff compared to what is common practice across Europe and the EU and many on here support their shenanigans.

Nayim did it against Arsenal in one of the European competitions and then Ronaldinho lobbed him from a free kick in the World Cup
I distinctly remember singing "Nayim, what a ******" in the TE around that time. Just before the Seaman episode, I think. He probably didn't deserve it. Strange how some things stick in the memory.

I agree all this has to be policed and stopped but as has been shown by these headlines things are in place to stop these misdemeanours by all parties. What I am trying to highlight is that this is small stuff compared to what is common practice across Europe and the EU and many on here support their shenanigans.

Bang on polly cos we would never engage in such sleazy practices would we (PWC anyone). Just for the record i think very fucking few of us support their shenanigans but fuck all we can do now we have left is there. In fact makes it easier for all of em.

I saw this interesting Japanese movie, if that's what you want to call it, and they were lobbing Seaman left, right and centre.

Bang on polly cos we would never engage in such sleazy practices would we (PWC anyone). Just for the record i think very fucking few of us support their shenanigans but fuck all we can do now we have left is there. In fact makes it easier for all of em.
We would also never see people printing lies on a bus here would we...? Oh...

I've never felt so left out :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I like you though as you have voiced real working class reasons for your ambivalence towards the EU, ingrained in decades of hate that you have been indoctrinated to believe, like so many of my friends from Radford and Hyson Green

But these fucking detesatble middle classfuckits like Map,Strett,Poly,Bash, Pope, hot chip,Lieking are a bag of mashed arseholes

Working class Heroes 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I like you though as you have voiced real working class reasons for your ambivalence towards the EU, ingrained in decades of hate that you have been indoctrinated to believe, like so many of my friends from Radford and Hyson Green

But these fucking detesatble middle classfuckits like Map,Strett,Poly,Bash, Pope, hot chip,Lieking are a bag of mashed arseholes

Working class Heroes 🤣🤣🤣
Ooh look another mention from the resident fantasist...

#attentionseekingteaboy

Working class Heroes 🤣🤣🤣

Ambivalent? Indoctrinated?