Here we go! | Page 266 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Thanks to those that sent me a gl message.
Yesterday I got acceptence on my residency.:punk:

Altho I take things in my stride, It has definately been a bit of a weight. The thought of having to go back to a country I havent llved in in over 20 years was just shocking and put me in limbo for a year or so there.

So the relief is palpable...

On top of this basic security, it also of course secures impoortant things like pensions and the ability to cross over the borders and live or retire there if life offers those choices.

Annnddddddd relax :)

It was an aide to UvdL on Non-GB News (C4)

Fuckin ell did you watch Gammon Britain News, or Geriatric Britain News?
News made by coffin dodgers made for coffin dodgers
I had to see how bad it would be and its much worse than I was expecting
Dodgy cheap looking sets, horrible camera angles, terrible movement of cameras by the production crew and awful transitions, glitchy tele prompts etc etc

The production values on Roland Rat and Mallets Mallet were higher and that was over 30 years ago

It was so amateurish it was cringe TV like seeing Partridge and Brent all rolled in to one.

I give it 6 months before it is gone especially as they are losing advertisers after only airing for 3 days

Brands don't want to be associated with fascists but I suppose Murdoch will keep bank rolling them.

Its funny how they go on about being GB news yet non of the people funding it Live in Britain or are British

FFS even Andrew Neil is doing his hosting from his home in France, like most of the presenters they don't live and work or pay tax in GB...they really do believe in GB so much that non of them want to be in GB

They had a section called Wokewatch..no really they did...fuck me what a bunch leaking colostomy bags they are.

Last edited:
Dody cheap looking sets, horrible camera angles, terrible movement of cameras by the production crew and awful transitions, glitchy tele prompts etc etc

The production values on Roland Rat and Mallets Mallet were higher and that was over 30 years ago

It was so amateurish it was cringe TV like seeing Partridge and Brent all rolled in to one.

I give it 6 months before it is gone especially as they are losing advertisers after only airing for 3 days

Brands don't want to be associated with fascists but I suppose Murdoch will keep bank rolling them.

Its funny how they go on about being GB news yet non of the people funding it Live in Britain or are British

FFS even Andrew Neil is doing his hosting from his home in France, like most of the presenters they don't live and work or pay tax in GB...they really do believe in GB so much that non of them want to be in GB

They had a section called Wokewatch..no really they did...fuck me what a bunch leaking colostomy bags they are.

Lol.
The fact it's rattling the left is hilarious.
Just don't watch it is my tip.

Lol.

He's an idiot despite his claims to have worked for the BBC, he's 0 understanding of their objectives. In short it's about reach not ratings or advertisers. If they create controversy, and click bait then that's the success they want.

And his little rants help them do exactly that. If you want them to fail then sssh.

Lol.

It really isn't people were worried that it might have the impact like Fox News has in America

But it is so pathetically amateurish that they are not even going to bother now that it has aired
I was almost embarrassed for them.

You could not tell if it was satire or real

Dodgy cheap looking sets, horrible camera angles, terrible movement of cameras by the production crew and awful transitions, glitchy tele prompts etc etc

I thought you were describing Strett there... Oh, you were!

Dude who cares about food standards? The antipodeans are our most important trading partner so it's only right we should bend over for them.
The pm said "it's very, very rude to be beastly about our Australian friends' standards which are actually really, really terrific."

Or words to that effect which don't address the question.

Dude who cares about food standards? The antipodeans are our most important trading partner so it's only right we should bend over for them.
It's also about their ability to undercut our farmers thanks to these practices and as a result killing our farming and dramatically changing the British landscape.

If you were truly patriotic, you should want our green and pleasant land to be preserved..

It's also about their ability to undercut our farmers thanks to these practices and as a result killing our farming and dramatically changing the British landscape.

If you were truly patriotic, you should want our green and pleasant land to be preserved..

Excuse me. I think you'll find a headline in the Mail is far more important than protecting our farmers. Honestly...