Hecky gets a Filip in time for the run in | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hecky gets a Filip in time for the run in

Do you think this is heckys pick ?

i doubt it. I expect he was on a list of available players and we fancied a punt. Probably a ‘helpful moment’ from Rip van Winckle. How many international centre halves are going to come available this time of the season, with us short of centre halves.?

i doubt it. I expect he was on a list of available players and we fancied a punt. Probably a ‘helpful moment’ from Rip van Winckle. How many international centre halves are going to come available this time of the season, with us short of centre halves.?
:agree:

If the move works out no one will care who's pick it is Bully,if on the other hand it turns out to be a poor move then it'll be Wilders fault for some social media "experts" i've no doubt.:yes: UTB
I posed the question to FKB as he said he’d trust hecky, my opinion is hecky probably knew as much about him as we did before he saw the report i think he will have been steered in that direction but it’s only me summizing

I posed the question to FKB as he said he’d trust hecky, my opinion is hecky probably knew as much about him as we did before he saw the report i think he will have been steered in that direction but it’s only me summizing

My imagination is that Hecky's phone rings. Its Rip van WIckle.

R: 'Eh up Paul. Guess what.?'
H: 'Dont know mate, what you got?'
R: 'Got a call from a contact. Big lad, centre half, Croatian international, playing in Russia, needs to get out'
H: 'Sounds alright. Can we get him cheap.?'
R: 'Sure we can. We can pay him in turnips (laughs)'
H: 'Whats HRH said?'
R: 'If you want him, he'll dip down the back of the sofa and find some change for his wage till the end of the season.'
H: 'Yeah, okay, send me a link to his Youtube video, but if you reckon he's okay and its only till end of season, yeah, lets have him in.'

I wouldn't be surprised if thats how it happened.

My imagination is that Hecky's phone rings. Its Rip van WIckle.

R: 'Eh up Paul. Guess what.?'
H: 'Dont know mate, what you got?'
R: 'Got a call from a contact. Big lad, centre half, Croatian international, playing in Russia, needs to get out'
H: 'Sounds alright. Can we get him cheap.?'
R: 'Sure we can. We can pay him in turnips (laughs)'
H: 'Whats HRH said?'
R: 'If you want him, he'll dip down the back of the sofa and find some change for his wage till the end of the season.'
H: 'Yeah, okay, send me a link to his Youtube video, but if you reckon he's okay and its only till end of season, yeah, lets have him in.'

I wouldn't be surprised if thats how it happened.

I would only query the turnips in that summary

Would leave us in a good position next season if our central defensive options could be:

Basham / Uremovic
Egan / Goode
Longthrow / JOCorpse / Fuckknows

To be honest, I can ignore the ifs and buts of who signed him and why and just be happy that it looks like we've tried to get another half decent body in to shore up the right side of our defence. I'm not so happy though that this could mean there's no way back for Bash this season.

Would leave us in a good position next season if our central defensive options could be:

Basham / Uremovic
Egan / Goode
Longthrow / JOCorpse / Fuckknows

I'm not sure signing him permanently is possible. Russia has suspended their contracts until 30th June, unless, the conflict continues beyond then, then he'll rejoin Kazan where he is in contract until 2024 - unless United are prepared to get the checkbook out on him and a deal can be agreed

I'm not sure signing him permanently is possible. Russia has suspended their contracts until 30th June, unless, the conflict continues beyond then, then he'll rejoin Kazan where he is in contract until 2024 - unless United are prepared to get the checkbook out on him and a deal can be agreed
We’ve already said he’s out of our price range which I believe is 4 donuts and a toffee crisp at this moment in time

We’ve already said he’s out of our price range which I believe is 4 donuts and a toffee crisp at this moment in time

He's valued at £6.7million, though with 2 years left on the contract, they might want more. It worries me that a club who are getting parachute payments, and even with the money being filtered around the Championship that he is 'out of our price range.' We should be able to afford him - that's if he's good enough, we've not seen him yet!

Different money I know but Wolves spent £30million on a midfielder at this level, won the league, and haven't been in any danger of relegation since being promoted. Nothing is guaranteed but you have to spend money if you want to achieve anything. You cant just spend a couple of quid, bring in a few loans, and hope for the best.

BLADES are being linked with a Goalkeeper this summer 30 year old Victor Braga who plays for Arouca in Portugal. UTB