Heckingbottom confession | Page 3 | Vital Football

Heckingbottom confession

If the same performances and results are the same then it could possibly get worse
Even the most ardent fans are expressing their frustrations there could be a large decline in season ticket purchases with the fair weather Pl. Supporters and the real fans who unfortunately can no longer afford to buy. Smaller income smaller crowds could deepen the crisis. Surely the board and pretend manager can see see this. It is no good Heckingbottom thinking that if the system of playing is not working it can't be changed. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing with same results. Somebody should tell him to change or the white van swill come to collect him. I am sure there would many volunteers to drive it.

I can't wait to buy my season ticket.
There are many like you Chips me and family included but I am sure there will be many that won't and that will not aid recruitment. Good job the parachute payments are coming in so we can unload the dross buy better and hopefully be competitive and not do a Sunderland et all.

There are many like you Chips me and family included but I am sure there will be many that won't and that will not aid recruitment. Good job the parachute payments are coming in so we can unload the dross buy better and hopefully be competitive and not do a Sunderland et all.
I'd buy a ST for any league, as I did, when we dropped to Div4.

If the same performances and results are the same then it could possibly get worse
Even the most ardent fans are expressing their frustrations there could be a large decline in season ticket purchases with the fair weather Pl. Supporters and the real fans who unfortunately can no longer afford to buy. Smaller income smaller crowds could deepen the crisis. Surely the board and pretend manager can see see this. It is no good Heckingbottom thinking that if the system of playing is not working it can't be changed. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing with same results. Somebody should tell him to change or the white van swill come to collect him. I am sure there would many volunteers to drive it.
I posted about is treading water pre match yesterday.

We're not, we're drowning and no one's even arsed to throw a lifebelt into the sewer we are now in.

It will have long term repercussions as has been discussed.

If the prince et al are imagining, like a lot of the fan base and most of the country, that a switch will be thrown in mid June that returns the world back to how it was in March 2020 then there's a rude awakening coming.

For some, unfortunatley, that's too late. For the ones left priorities will have changed, finances will dictate and a sport that has bleated about everything being unfair whilst players have remained unscathed financially, partied & flouted rules regardless, carried on like no other sport has been allowed to at the top level,will be very low on a lot of people's priorities.

There's talk of Haaland being transferred for £300m and wanting a £1m aweek wage. Tell that to those without a job who struggle to buy (overpriced) tickets.

Bet they're queueing up to get a season ticket.

I posted about is treading water pre match yesterday.

We're not, we're drowning and no one's even arsed to throw a lifebelt into the sewer we are now in.

It will have long term repercussions as has been discussed.

If the prince et al are imagining, like a lot of the fan base and most of the country, that a switch will be thrown in mid June that returns the world back to how it was in March 2020 then there's a rude awakening coming.

For some, unfortunatley, that's too late. For the ones left priorities will have changed, finances will dictate and a sport that has bleated about everything being unfair whilst players have remained unscathed financially, partied & flouted rules regardless, carried on like no other sport has been allowed to at the top level,will be very low on a lot of people's priorities.

There's talk of Haaland being transferred for £300m and wanting a £1m aweek wage. Tell that to those without a job who struggle to buy (overpriced) tickets.

Bet they're queueing up to get a season ticket.
I am TT. My team, my choice. I hurting like all Blades and I want this season gone but Like every year since I started going a new season renews my love for my team..............................., your team.

I am TT. My team, my choice. I hurting like all Blades and I want this season gone but Like every year since I started going a new season renews my love for my team..............................., your team.
Not decrying those that do at all Chips.

Just pointing out that, due to Covid reasons, there will be less.
SUFC are compounding that by not even putting in a shift and the demand that peaked in the PL will not remain at previous Champ levels as restrictions will come in and the current performances, the seeming reluctance to change anything is making it worse.

Sleepwalking to disaster .Arrest the decline now. Give us some hope.

Not decrying those that do at all Chips.

Just pointing out that, due to Covid reasons, there will be less.
SUFC are compounding that by not even putting in a shift and the demand that peaked in the PL will not remain at previous Champ levels as restrictions will come in and the current performances, the seeming reluctance to change anything is making it worse.

Sleepwalking to disaster .Arrest the decline now. Give us some hope.
It's hope that kills you. Just want it over TT. This season will be the only season I'll have seen every game.....sad. Come the fixture list I'll be up again.

United fans will continue to buy season tickets as they did in the stint in the 3rd tier of football, to support the club and benefit from the discounts. We are just about relegated from the Premier League WOW, most fans have experienced worst than that, and still turned up. Next season will be a new chapter fans hoping we reverse the downturn and they will get behind it, if it fails that will be the trigger for disillusionment.

Hecks can only play a team with what he has, that is fair enough, it is what it is, but its been clear that 352 hasn't worked this season, so why continue to play it! He was forced to play 442 at Chelsea in cup and they played better so why not play 442 and go from there.