Have you ever seen a team | Vital Football

Have you ever seen a team

Rza

Vital Champions League
Have so much of the ball, have so many shots, yet don't look like scoring? Palace have been absolutely fucking shite and still picked up their easiest 3 points of the season. Doesn't help when the manager drops your only creative player in place of a championship player Hayden. Don't even get me started on that fucking liability yedlin. Not even a championship player. Can't pass, cross shoot or tackle. Oh but he can run? We may as well have usain bolt

Can't disagree with you because they had about 18 shots at goal and couldn't make any count. Only Cardiff are going to stop Newcastle going down. Rondon is a decent player but he's not prolific. I suppose we've been spoilt in the past with Shearer,Cole, Ferdinand.

Utterly wank, were against arsenal as well. Look totally clueless and devoid on any ideas, no creativity and no strikers that could score in a brothel. Why benitez would stay I have no idea. Fat bastard is never going to change, so the aim of 17th place and no interest in the cups is not going to change

I really hope Benitez doesn't sign a new contract because his style of football is terrible. Lovely bloke but his team's play terrible football.

Reactions: Rza
No offence toon in Kent but Benitez is part of the problem and personally I can't wait to see the back of the ****. Hopefully he takes his posse of Hayden diame and yedlin with him. Bunch of useless ***** wouldn't get near another team. Bang goes our most winnable game and you kiss goodbye to any points of Leicester - that ain't happening

Palace had 1 shot on target. Meanwhile our crowd are running about like headless fucking chickens

It's no coincidence we've looked shite since Longstaffs injury, Rondon needs several chances to score, or sometimes not to score.

Benitez sets up with 5 fucking defenders and even his midfield is defence minded. Howd that work out last few games rafa? No creativity and expects to score goals. Even almiron has been benitez'd

Same old story for me. Driving back from golf, Radio 5 summarised before the game that Rafa has a net transfer surplus of £30 million. In the same time, I see Palace have a net spend of £90 million. Palace have half the gates that we do.

They also talked about the wage bill. ours is the 4th lowest in the Premier League.

The finger points to whoever holds the purse strings.

Sorry rexn but palace are fucking shite, i don't care what the spending figures are. So much so I reckon even pardew would have got us 3 points today

Absolutely hopeless, no strikers and some purchases get no game time.
Benitez is a negative Manager in my view and his best years may be behind him.
Would not be surprised if he left.
We are merely a very average to poor team at best.
Some players think they are better than they are.

You can't just blame fatty rexn the manager picks the team, and he picks the tactics, he also has spent a lot of money on shite players.
We all know fatty is a greedy ****, so we shouldn't be surprised that we haven't spent anywhere near what other clubs have spent. The manager needs to take a lot of the blame because at the end of the day that's why he's paid a lot of money.

Absolutely hopeless, no strikers and some purchases get no game time.
Benitez is a negative Manager in my view and his best years may be behind him.
Would not be surprised if he left.
We are merely a very average to poor team at best.
Some players think they are better than they are.
Thing is Owl a different manager might make those players play much better than Benitez has, simply because of different tactics.

I don't mean one of the clowns that do the rounds like Bruce,ince,Hughes,alladyce I mean a foreign manager or give a lower league manager a go. Could they really do as bad as the clowns I've mentioned.

The players in the main are average, what manager's going to get more out of them?

Are you implying Benitez is not only getting the best out of every player, but the tactics and team selection couldn't possibly be any better?

Yes and I’m asking with this team, who would you like? because it won’t make any difference under the parasite.

The way we play is boring,but the players are not good enough.How many would get a game anywhere else.Lack of investment over the years under fatty is the cause.
We can blame Rafa all we like but he has kept the club up last season and even after today we will still stay up.So as far as Ashley is concerned its job done.He will be off soon anyway so no need to stress about Rafa.
The fat twat will still be here though.As for the new manager,it will be down to Penfold to find one.
We all need to calm down and not get stressed over Ashley's Newcastle.He doesn't give a fuck about us.Let the crowd have the lack of entertainment,the team and the club their support of Ashley deserves.
I will start caring full time again when Ashley goes,not when Rafa leaves.

That's what they said under pardew mate it doesn't mean it's not correct. Everybody knows fatty is a stringy fucker, but every manager under him has been judged on their performances as manager with the players they have bought, even though they haven't had what others clubs managers have had.

People slated pardew,alladyce,mcclaren for the same thing Benitez is doing but Benitez seems to get a pass. Yes he is a better manager than those mentioned but they got slated and rightly so but so should Benitez.