Has to be a joke surely? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Has to be a joke surely?

Well I was at Reading but DLBIA had no deep meaning or provided a fitting tribute to the occasion for me winning away from home for the first time since Bournemouth away was the relief for me.
DLBIA was just a piss take towards the Reading fans for me because after all it was their compare that played it.

Yeah as you said I love Noel. Man crush overload....

But I know if he was interviewed and asked about it he'd rip the piss, and rightly so.

it was right for the moment, but I think it's had it's day and shouldn't be our 'anthem'

Saw Stockport County (just outside Manchester for those who didn't know) play a few times. When they read scores, they used to call us something like Boring Villa.

If the Mancs caught on that some of 'us' think this song is our anthem, they'd all piss themselves laughing at us.

Well I was at Reading but DLBIA had no deep meaning or provided a fitting tribute to the occasion for me winning away from home for the first time since Bournemouth away was the relief for me.
DLBIA was just a piss take towards the Reading fans for me because after all it was their compare that played it.

Just a good song at a good time, fans all there, they all sang along.

Simples innit gator?!

Just a good song at a good time, fans all there, they all sang along.

Simples innit gator?!
Well for me that's all it was J to say I come out of their place feeling I had just witnessed a major turning point in our history and Oasis creating a connection with the other 3,999 other Villans there that night, well as romantic as the notion sounds I'm afraid I missed that bit.