• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do Pep's comments alter your view that a deal has been agreed in principle?

If would make Kane's actions more understandable. If he thought the deal would get done eventually you'd expect him to be back for pre-season training in readiness to start for City asap. Instead his actions suggest he's been told the club aren't selling, full stop.

No not really, I've seen and heard categorical denials in the past in public only to know that a deal in principle has been agreed upon; dealing with fans has a set of expectations that make it necessary.

My guess is that our agent will have said, it's only going to happen if you come up with X and he puts in a transfer request. Charlie was being clear at the wedding that a deal was going to be done at 150mill; he'll have a reason for saying that.

I'm still of a mind we will sell.

No not really, I've seen and heard categorical denials in the past in public only to know that a deal in principle has been agreed upon; dealing with fans has a set of expectations that make it necessary.

My guess is that our agent will have said, it's only going to happen if you come up with X and he puts in a transfer request. Charlie was being clear at the wedding that a deal was going to be done at 150mill; he'll have a reason for saying that.

I'm still of a mind we will sell.
It's hard to understand Kane's actions then unless he thinks he's being priced out of a deal.

I wasn't aware Charlie had given a figure out at his wedding. That would have pissed City off, no end. He (Charlie) was christened with the right name.

I really don't think we've fcuked up anything, yet. They want him on cheap, we've yet to hear a number which will make us relent.

I just don't get this pervasive negative attitude that is infesting this site right now. We are setting the base for the long term. There aren't any quick fixes and I don't think Kane staying or going is that relevant to where we are headed. Granted, I would like to see him go to rid us of the old guard, many of whom were a great part of the club, so we can move forward again.

We have filled THE most important post in the club with Fabio Paratici.

Levy is probably off making the organization money in other ways, speaking of which, any news on the naming rights?

I am pretty comfortable with where we are and my big ask for the club is to make CL. If we make the EL I won't be disappointed either.

The season starts in 9 days. I'm really excited!!!!! No matter what happens with Kane.

I really don't think we've fcuked up anything, yet. They want him on cheap, we've yet to hear a number which will make us relent.

No I think they offered fair value for the current version of Kane. The 'current' Kane isn't worth 150...sorry just isn't. I wouldn't offer more than 120. An offer from City around 100 plus a player or two should be taken in my humble opinion.

If Levy is waiting for 150 or nothing....than we will be stuck with a wantaway Kane, not to mention a huge distraction.

I still think he will be sold, but if he doesn't this is 100% on Levy...and will undermine us...again.

I just don't get this pervasive negative attitude that is infesting this site right now. We are setting the base for the long term. There aren't any quick fixes and I don't think Kane staying or going is that relevant to where we are headed. Granted, I would like to see him go to rid us of the old guard, many of whom were a great part of the club, so we can move forward again.

Levy is probably off making the organization money in other ways, speaking of which, any news on the naming rights?

I am pretty comfortable with where we are and my big ask for the club is to make CL. If we make the EL I won't be disappointed either.

The season starts in 9 days. I'm really excited!!!!! No matter what happens with Kane.

Not negative just a realist. And hell yes I am excited!!! I truly don't think CL is a possibility, but EL should be the goal....

Naming rights deal still looking very quiet - but today's commercial deal for 'instant groceries' was said to be 'sizable' - it was after all a 'global' deal.

As soon as the first big multi-national event is televised (the heavyweight match+global undercard), then my bet is the naming rights will heat up; American media corps like to see a name attached to a venue when promoting pay per view..

Last edited:
We have a good on-pitch coach. We have a much better than average squad, granted with some glaring holes, we should perform in the top 6 this season and challenge for top 4.

We will have that long forgotten tempo we all crave along with discipline and some style.

I am really looking forward to this season. I am REALLY looking forward to Dane Scarlett's development. Along with others.
Nice to read an optimistic post, take city and IMO pool out of it I don't see anything special

This is why I don't understand why Levy/the club don't put a deadline on any sale. If Kane goes we need at least two forwards to replace him. We need at least one even if stays. We can't wait until the end of the window to see what's available.
To me if they were to do that they would simply be shooting themselves in the foot, unless of course that deadline is the end of August. Are you seriously telling me that if someone came in for Sissoko, Aurier or Sanchez on the last day of the window you'd say too late