• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really well-taken hatrick by Harry, it will do him a World of good.

As for Winksy, one of the friends I was with last night at the game questioned why he was starting over Maddison; at the end of the game, one of my friends who is one of the coaches at QPR, turned to him and said 'Maddison was anonymous after he came on and goes missing too often, that's why Winks played' ....

I laughed my head off.

I watched Winksy closely, I dont think he put a foot wrong. Quite Scott Parker like.

Really well-taken hatrick by Harry, it will do him a World of good.

As for Winksy, one of the friends I was with last night at the game questioned why he was starting over Maddison; at the end of the game, one of my friends who is one of the coaches at QPR, turned to him and said 'Maddison was anonymous after he came on and goes missing too often, that's why Winks played' ....

I laughed my head off.

lol - not to mention, they have completely different roles in the setup. Even at club level, we all know what would happen if Ndidi wasn't securing that midfield behind Maddison and Tielemans.

Harry and Dele have just both started following Jesus Perez on twitter. At the same time.

This means that they know something I dont
Or
They want to Follow him to see how he is
Or
Absolutely sweet FA
Or
All of the above

Just saw clips of tomorrow’s interviews with Kane

It was the most unconvincing “it was a shock” about mopos sacking, nor did he seem too bothered.

Just saw clips of tomorrow’s interviews with Kane

It was the most unconvincing “it was a shock” about mopos sacking, nor did he seem too bothered.

TBH, I never find Harry a natural talker. It's too much text book talk with little emotions. Even when he should be beaming after a hat trick or an emphatic win, his interviews come across very 'plain'. May be that's how he handles the club and country captain's role. IMO of course.

TBH, I never find Harry a natural talker. It's too much text book talk with little emotions. Even when he should be beaming after a hat trick or an emphatic win, his interviews come across very 'plain'. May be that's how he handles the club and country captain's role. IMO of course.
A bit like Shearer. I think it is more that he is very level-headed and he knows how to play the media. He doesn't get too carried away when things are going well and he doesn't get too down when things are not going well. And he doesn't give the media soundbites that they can use against him in the future.

I really hope Mourinho can get Kane scoring at his England rate. This season he has 6 league goals, 4 CL and 10 international goals. He's already got 20 goals by November.

Clearly, Spurs don't play as easy games as England and that is a big part of it. However, I think Kane's goalscoring chances have dried up at club level. If Jose can sort that out, then I can see him being free scoring in the league again.

As for his interviews, I think he has been media trained. He often pauses to think before answering which is a subtle sign that he's using his training. He can't help his nasal voice and accent. I doubt he's any good at karaoke :-)

A great player who unfortunately will have to move on in order to win silverware. This squad & dare i say it this club is showing themselves to be incapable of winning anything other than a tinpot trophy.

I think 2/3 doctors have come out saying he should forget about getting fit for the Euros.

What are the odds on him being rushed back and doing more damage.

The club needs to take control of the situation as much as they can.

A hamstring rupture off the bone. That is a long term injury. I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the start of next season.

We need a striker. No way around this. Otherwise we could end up in serious trouble this season.

A hamstring rupture off the bone. That is a long term injury. I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the start of next season.

We need a striker. No way around this. Otherwise we could end up in serious trouble this season.

Finally a chance to remove the excuse "nobody will come and play second fiddle to Kane" and bring in a top drawer striker.

It's also going to affect Kane's golf handicap this summer :-)

Finally a chance to remove the excuse "nobody will come and play second fiddle to Kane" and bring in a top drawer striker.

It's also going to affect Kane's golf handicap this summer :-)

People are still wheeling out this rubbish anyway "when he is back they wont play"

United had 4 top strikers, but apparently we are too good for that.

Blatantly overplayed. Disgusting management of a player. Or in Pochettino's case, mismanagement.

As I said elsewhere - we will see the damage he has done to players come to the fore in the next few months - attitudes/egos/injuries.