• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want him gone so I can start taking an interest again.

I refuse to let it mess with my head.

Happy that I'm comfortable and resigned to the fact that we're not good enough for Harry and his aspirations.

This is all very simple. If Harry Kane wants to be transferred from Tottenham Hotspur FC, to another club, then he should hand in a formal transfer request.

End of.

Until that happens, Harry Kane will play for Spurs.

Unless someone pay £200m+, in cash, no terms.

Whatever is going on, its very poor, by someone, and no one at spurs has quite this type of reputation. Far from it.

And it does appear Joe Lewis has weighed in. And he is angry.

** I've been told, by more than one person, that this is part of an overall concerted effort by the 'new club structure', to make others understand, that this is a Big Club, and will be conducting it's business as such. And no player, will ever dictate the needs & execution of the team, over the wishes and intentions of the club. Ever.

*** This ^^ sounds WAAAAAAAAY to good to be true, and very un-spursy, so..... but Yay!

Last edited:
This is all very simple. If Harry Kane wants to be transferred from Tottenham Hotspur FC, to another club, then he should hand in a formal transfer request.

End of.

Until that happens, Harry Kane will play for Spurs.

Unless someone pay £200m+, in cash, no terms.

Whatever is going on, its very poor, by someone, and no one at spurs has quite this type of reputation. Far from it.

And it does appear Joe Lewis has weighed in. And he is angry.

** I've been told, by more than one person, that this is part of an overall concerted effort by the 'new club structure', to make others understand, that this is a Big Club, and will be conducting it's business as such. And no player, will ever dictate the needs & execution of the team, over the wishes and intentions of the club. Ever.

*** This ^^ sounds WAAAAAAAAY to good to be true, and very un-spursy, so..... but Yay!

Well I hope Joe Lewis is angry with himself. The culture of any organisation is set at the top and cascades down. It is him and Levy that are most culpable for their decisions over the years. If both are good leaders, they know that anger or stubbornness will get them absolutely nowhere in the Kane debate.

We need some practical, non-emotional thinking from the pair of them to get some resolution. £200m+ in cash is quite simply a stupid expectation and shows their complete lack of knowledge of the game. If you go one level deeper, it will also explain an empty trophy cabinet.

Well I hope Joe Lewis is angry with himself. The culture of any organisation is set at the top and cascades down. It is him and Levy that are most culpable for their decisions over the years. If both are good leaders, they know that anger or stubbornness will get them absolutely nowhere in the Kane debate.

We need some practical, non-emotional thinking from the pair of them to get some resolution. £200m+ in cash is quite simply a stupid expectation and shows their complete lack of knowledge of the game. If you go one level deeper, it will also explain an empty trophy cabinet.

Whilst I believe Levy really does have Spurs in his heart I’m afraid for Joe Lewis it’s all about money, with that being narrowed to being about none of his.

Whilst I believe Levy really does have Spurs in his heart I’m afraid for Joe Lewis it’s all about money, with that being narrowed to being about none of his.

Not that I could ever prove it, but if you could eavesdrop a conversation between the 2 of them it would be Lewis that understands football better. My instinct.

Lewis has made his stance clear. He would rather have a billion dollars worth of art and properties as they retain their value. He'll happily take risks on forex trading, but isn't willing to fund THFC. In fact, as the Sky subscribers and season ticket holders keep paying their hard earned money, both Tavistock and ENIC's equity will keep rising. That is what made me laugh about Levy taking a pay cut of a couple of million. It is sort of not the point when you're building a £2b saleable asset based on consumer spending :-)

Interestingly, the stance is coming from Paratici.

Lewis is pissed off about the immaturity on display, and he is right to be. It's really damning and pathetic, plays like club sabotage, and really has cost the player a shit ton of money.

You can go on about Levy & Lewis and the past, but I dont think Fabio gives a rat's ass about that frankly. This is about now, and defining a way forward for the future, and Paratici will win, in such as however it ends.

Interestingly, the stance is coming from Paratici.

Lewis is pissed off about the immaturity on display, and he is right to be. It's really damning and pathetic, plays like club sabotage, and really has cost the player a shit ton of money.

You can go on about Levy & Lewis and the past, but I dont think Fabio gives a rat's ass about that frankly. This is about now, and defining a way forward for the future, and Paratici will win, in such as however it ends.

OK, so let's define "winning" as the following:

1) Fabio gets £200m+ transfer fee
2) Kane is back playing for Spurs with the right head on.

Nothing else is "winning" in my mind.

I agree with X. If he was so intent on leaving the club he should've put in a transfer request, however we're all well aware why he hasn't done so.

I still believe he'll be sold but most definitely on our terms. That being said £150M is a bit of a stretch. I reckon he'll go for less.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

City Xtra

@City_Xtra

·
Jul 22

Harry Kane told of his joy at his pending #ManCity move while best man at his brother’s wedding. Elder sibling Charlie is the England captain’s agent and the good news was shared with family and friends at last Sunday’s nuptials. [
@clemmiemoodie
/ Exclusive]
Quote Tweet

PVlXJ6Qg_normal.jpg

City Xtra

@City_Xtra
· Jul 22
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has agreed to let Harry Kane join #ManCity. Levy revealed his U-turn to the player and his team last Friday. Source: “Harry is delighted. He never wanted to leave on bad terms.” [@clemmiemoodie / Exclusive]
Show this thread

A report that doesn’t tell us anything we don’t already know. Levy will allow Kane to leave but it excludes the fact that this is based on us receiving any acceptable offer, with acceptable terms.
Without that, Kane stays. £100m is too low, £150m is right but I think a deal would be done at around £125m

A report that doesn’t tell us anything we don’t already know. Levy will allow Kane to leave but it excludes the fact that this is based on us receiving any acceptable offer, with acceptable terms.
Without that, Kane stays. £100m is too low, £150m is right but I think a deal would be done at around £125m

Yeah....but it is hilarious how it came out! :rofl:

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

City Xtra
@City_Xtra

·
Jul 22

Harry Kane told of his joy at his pending #ManCity move while best man at his brother’s wedding. Elder sibling Charlie is the England captain’s agent and the good news was shared with family and friends at last Sunday’s nuptials. [
@clemmiemoodie
/ Exclusive]
Quote Tweet

PVlXJ6Qg_normal.jpg

City Xtra

@City_Xtra
· Jul 22
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has agreed to let Harry Kane join #ManCity. Levy revealed his U-turn to the player and his team last Friday. Source: “Harry is delighted. He never wanted to leave on bad terms.” [@clemmiemoodie / Exclusive]
Show this thread

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They've decided to meet the £200m then??

Lewis has never involved himself in the running of THFC. The stories of him being annoyed about Kane's behaviour is just red-top nonsense.

Kane's brother is making himself look an absolute bellend at the moment though. Levy/Paratici have set the pricetag and that is as close as they have come to agreeing to Kane leaving.

If City want him, they are going to have to meet our demands. Otherwise he will remain a Spurs player. We are not going to be bullied by anyone over this.