• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry has brought this situation himself! The silence from his end has turned most of us fans against him! If he wants out got God’s sake put in a transfer request! Or come out and say that all this is bullshit!

I don't see or hear many fans turned against him; most I talk to are very understanding of his desire to go where the pickings look easy - he wants to be playing in the CL season in, season out and picking up domestic silver along the way.

I can't blame for that at all.

The real shame here is that once again if ManC do get him it will be off the back of financial cheating and skulduggery. They aren't worthy champions at all., of course, you can't argue with their football but their tactics in their court case on the strokes they've played with their finances tells us a whole different story.

I guess posterity won't record them as cheats who won titles, but I will.

Yep, I understand Kane’s motives for wanting to move but I have zero sympathy. He signed the contract and was well payed in doing so. The lack of trophies is as much his fault as it is the club and other players.
Ultimately, we must get the value we seek or he simply does not move, as we must replace him and build our squad.

We only have ourselves for Kanes change of attitude and view from wanting to be one club-man to winning at any costs no matter who it's for. why we let a fox into the henhouse, I'll never know.

And now of course Sonny is being slagged off in some quarters for 'giving up' by signing a new long-term deal with us.

The hypocrisy in some of the criticism is there for all to see.

We only have ourselves for Kanes change of attitude and view from wanting to be one club-man to winning at any costs no matter who it's for. why we let a fox into the henhouse, I'll never know.

And now of course Sonny is being slagged off in some quarters for 'giving up' by signing a new long-term deal with us.

The hypocrisy in some of the criticism is there for all to see.
It’s my firm belief that Levy went for Jose as he wanted to get a trophy added in the short term whilst we waited for someone like naglesmann to become available, hence the shorter term contract. Of course that came and bit us in the bum!
Cant turn back the clock though & as far as I’m concerned, we get our valuation for Kane or he stays.

It’s my firm belief that Levy went for Jose as he wanted to get a trophy added in the short term whilst we waited for someone like naglesmann to become available, hence the shorter term contract. Of course that came and bit us in the bum!
Cant turn back the clock though & as far as I’m concerned, we get our valuation for Kane or he stays.

Ditto. Jose was a risk I would have taken.

Harry is another Toby, selling his soul.
Harry is siding with cheats who buy success.
More Arab money from a Country with a poor human rights record like Qatar. Homosexualality has the death penalty as punishment in the UAE.

I'm sure uncle Joe has done some dodgy stuff to get as rich as he has.

What owners in football are legit? I doubt there are many.

Death penalty in UAE can be by public stoning. Man City's ground is called.... ?

Etihad. Which can apparently be translated as union or ironically for City... united.

Guessing your point is more that Etihad Airlines is an Abu Dhabi owned business? But then we know it's an Abu Dhabi owned club so not sure why the stadium name is any more relevant than that in this context.

Etihad. Which can apparently be translated as union or ironically for City... united.

Guessing your point is more that Etihad Airlines is an Abu Dhabi owned business? But then we know it's an Abu Dhabi owned club so not sure why the stadium name is any more relevant than that in this context.

I was driving home the point that UAE money is behind City.

This is a side show. We are moving ahead anyway. The media are going to ride this horse until it's glue and screw with Spurs fans heads as much as possible.

The got it "very wrong" often enough when making a book on our new manager. Not that they were worried, they made a bucket load of money anyway - as they always do on these types of markets.

I did warn that much of what was being leaked to the media or by the media was designed to suck the mug punters in!